Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sale agreed on myhome.ie is often a withdrawn unsold property

Options
  • 09-02-2008 11:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 444 ✭✭

sale agreed on myhome.ie is often a withdrawn and unsold property, when the owner is not adjusting to post bubble / correction prices, and chooses to keep renting it, it suits many including the auctioneers to make it look like a sale....figures,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,655 ✭✭✭✭astrofool

Any particular examples of this? While I'm sure it is a tactic used, giving a few examples would give more strength to your statement, and might force others who do this to think twice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

In my experience Estate Agents keep their sale agreed properties on-line, to keep a list of interested people, in case the sale falls through and they can move quickly and ensure they get the sale, its no big conspiracy I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,339 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Sale Agreed is used to advertise that the Estate Agent actually managed to sell something.#Which is why they keep the signs up for so long, by making other potential sellers think they are the best agents.

Advertisement