Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to find a house cleaner

Options
  • 09-02-2008 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi
    Am thinking of getting someone to come and clean my house during the week, and am wondering if anyone knows how I would go about finding someone in the nenagh area :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,051 ✭✭✭mayhem#

Have you ever looked at any of the notices up in Tescos (or any of the other shops). The eastern European brigade is advertising all over the place..

• Registered Users Posts: 14,692 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

There was a notice on a pole in Cahir...Woman available for all household needs..PAHHH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Butterfly girl

Hi all,

I wondered how much I should pay a cleaning lady per hour? I'm in Tipperary area and I would need her for at least 2-3 hours a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

i'm lookin for a cleaner too in the tipp area for about 3 hrs a week,,even tho i stay at home i cant keep on top of bloody house,,,think i will need to clean it before she comes in lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Butterfly girl

Tantipie, how much per hour would you be paying your cleaning lady? I want someone for general housework and was thinking of paying €12-€15, what do other posters think? is that too much or too little?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 Emerate

Hi

I pay €13 an hour and I definitely don't clean beforehand, despite great embarrassment about the state of hte house!!! I live in the nenagh area, so if someone wants a contact number for the cleaner I use get in touch

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

is that per hr,,i would think about 10 an hr,,maybe im bein mean but i know a girl at wotk has a cleaner for 3hrs a week for €20,,

Advertisement