Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internet Cafe Name

Options
  • 09-02-2008 1:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭

This isn't going to be an easy question to ask .......

Ok , Half way up the road that links the Tip Road and the Dublin Road , going from the roundabout at the entrance to B&Q , there is a small shopping centre . In the shopping centre there is a centra / spar ( not sure which ) , inside there , or just off to the side of it , there seems to be some sort of internet cafe . Anyone know anything about this place and what it is called ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Yep, its off the Groody Roundabout in Castletroy, and its a Spar.
    Not sure about the name of the Internet Cafe, though... I've never seen anyone in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Mr E wrote: »
    Yep, its off the Groody Roundabout in Castletroy, and its a Spar.
    Not sure about the name of the Internet Cafe, though... I've never seen anyone in there.

What I am actually looking for is a venue to hold a lan for a weekend for about 25 people .

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

If you remind me monday I'll check (work nearby). Not sure how big it is though. Another one is/was on little denmark st in the city.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Cardinal

It's called Frontier X and would probably be very suitable for what you want as it was made to be a gaming and internet café. I don't know if there are 25 PCs though, maybe 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Theres easily 30 PC's in the LOL internet cafe on William street.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

not sure if the LOL one on william street do gaming though, plus, they are looking to relocate soon so you would want to check.

Advertisement