Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting with pets in Limerick

Options
  • 09-02-2008 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I have been on the search for a pet friendly house in Limerick for me and my dog Jake. I haven't found any in the sharing sections but managed to find a two bed that allows dogs around Castletroy (where I'd ideally like to be for university). It's expensive on my own and though I'd just ask if anyone else was looking for dog/other pet friendly accomodation in Limerick or knows of any?

If anyone is looking around the same area maybe we could rent together? Or if anyone knows anyone who accepts pets into their houses I'd really be grateful to hear from you!

Thanks,

Michelle

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,500 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Well - we rent two houses out over in Castletroy, opposite the university - unfortunately they are occupied at the moment (not sure when you want to move in) but I would just check out the area and get some telephone numbers from houses waiting to be let in the area and ask the landlord about whether they would allow animals. Im sure you would find someone willing to let a house to you and your dog.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Pmmed you about renting in Limeirck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭michelleans

Thanks guys! I have now found a place :)

Sierra Oscar - I had rung about 200 places, getting no pets allowed the whole way through! Until I hit one that was ok with it. I'd advise anyone looking for a place for rent to start looking at least 2-3 weeks before they want to move!
    Thanks for the help :)

Advertisement