Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

central locking problems

Options
  • 09-02-2008 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

i have a 00 seat ibiza 3dr and the central locking has been acting up the passenger door wont lock with the central locking it has to be pushed down but it opens with the central locking do you think this is an easy fix...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I'd hazard a guess that you may need a new door lock.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Me thinks a look at the wires covered by the bit of black rubber down by the door hinges might be a first option. One of the wires could be damaged, since the lock is opening and closing allright on manual I'd be surprised that the lock is bust.

Advertisement