Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rainbow six vegas

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It says today on IGN

I dunno so.........I got my release date on gamefaqs.com,there usually spot on!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭Furkin_Bastage

I think your right IGN must be misinformed
    Now it says the 18th on gamefaq
    Pity it wasn't today

• Registered Users Posts: 45,907 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I was fairly sure it was out tomorrow - was really looking forward to getting it and giving it a good bash over my week off! DAMN IT

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

xtravision told me their order system has it " en route" and the manager siad its out on friday

this was after i got the shock that xtravision trade ins you have to buy something there and then, which sucks

but they said rainbow 2 out on friday and to come in and they do a trade, even after i kindly explained that goes against every piece of information out there, they said friday, tomorrow

will ring them tonight and tomorrow to see

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,414 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

xtravision told me their order system has it " en route" and the manager siad its out on friday

this was after i got the shock that xtravision trade ins you have to buy something there and then, which sucks

but they said rainbow 2 out on friday and to come in and they do a trade, even after i kindly explained that goes against every piece of information out there, they said friday, tomorrow

will ring them tonight and tomorrow to see

this is very strange........is it the console version there getting in do ya know?

• Advertisement
Advertisement