Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Large Gauge Plugs. (26mm)

Options
  • 09-02-2008 4:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭

Hey guys. Long time no post. The ears are up to 26mm now and I'm tryin to find some interesting plugs to wear. I have an awesome idea for a custom plug, but have no idea how to go about making it. Anyways, can anyone recommend some good sites to buy some decent jewellery? I was thinkin glass stuff, think their awesome.

Anyways, I'm at a size now where I think it'd be awesome to have 'snowglobe' earplug type thingies. I reckon they'd go down pretty well!

So any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks guys!

Yers,
    Miss Suicide.
    xoxo

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

www.paulsplugs.com <-- got my custom cross plugs from him, cheap cos of exchange rate :D
    www.glasswearstudios.com/webpages/home.html <---- glass :D
    www.onetribe.nu/ <--- sexy stuff, might get some for me birthday!
    www.reigncustomdesign.com <--- theyre sh!t hot but not taking orders until after the APP in vegas
    www.bodyartforms.com <--- get lotsa stuff here, they stock anatometal too which rocks my socks so to speak!

Should be enough there but if it isnt catch me on msn ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Body Artforms will be stocking Reign stuff soon :)

theyve it in already, but its old stock, i was talking to the owner and she aint taking any orders directly until after the app cos theyre rolling out new jewelry at the APP in vegas

edit: i wanted a pair but got denied :'(

Aww :( BAF are going to start stocking the fossil and coral plugs soon :) They're so pretty... but so expensive...

yeah crazy prices but so purty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭Fantasy_Suicide

Ah knew I could count on you, Will!! Anyone any ideas as to how I could make my plug dream of a snowgobe come true?

Anatometal do some very interesting one-of-a-kind projects... I've seen spinning D20 plugs and glowing xbox 360 ones by them... you could ask them!

I have plugs that resemble snow but without the snow globiness if you're looking for a cheap substitute for now... they're $34 for 1" /25mm.

get in contact with pauls plugs or anotherhole.com
    send anotherhole an email and see what he can do, same with pauls plugs. or ask em to collaborate together and see what comes up ;)

edit: i can ask either of them myself if you prefer and forward your email to em, il ask em and see whats going down

edit number2: barry from anatometal will only do one offs if he really likes em or if theres big money behind it :(

edit number3: just went and asked paul to see if he or anyone he knows could try out the snowglobe idea, should be able to get back to you by tomorrow evening

Will, I love you! You're a star, ya know? Oh and gauge, where did you get your plugs?

They're these ones, crystal opal dichro in silver. They're the white-ish pair in the lower right hand side of this pic, above the blue, to the right of the mushrooms:

glass.jpg

You can kinda see them from another angle here:

plugs.jpg

They're kind of powdery and snowy looking and they look AMAZING in large sizes... only one pair left though, and the company won't be making any more!

• Advertisement

I loved the mushroom ones! Only they don't do em in my size. Thanks for the websites, guys. I've picked out a few I think I will be investing this week!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

defo keep us updated, emz! long time, no see, we (I) demand full coverage of your every activity, please :P :D

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Léan

Yarrr! Please do!
    I'm in the same dilema as you atm! I'm finding it impossible to get cool plugs for 24mm or 25mm :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 486 ✭✭truthinwords

http://www.bodyartforms.com/ These guys do stuff upto 2 inches plus they sell holey butter which is supposed to work wonders in strenghtening your lobes.

xtruthx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 anatometal

Wilburt wrote: »

edit number2: barry from anatometal will only do one offs if he really likes em or if theres big money behind it :(

Excuse me Will?

I am not sure where you get your information from, but you are far from right here.

Would you like to elaborate more on this?

-Barry
    Anatometal INC

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

id love a pair of the pure golden amber plugs but i just wouldnt be willin to fork out that much cash when i know i'll only be going up again.

sorry just presumed, which is wrong.
    i saw the spinning dungeons and dragon plugs before and also the xbox 360 glowing plugs, i thought they were backed by the respective corporations. my bad

cian: onetribe.nu have amber plugs in stock but they arent cheap

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

aye i was just looking at them there.
    hmm, well i reckon im going to 30mm so when im there i may get them for my birthday or something like that. hopefully! haha

but for now... i can hear birds outside. :O im going to bed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 anatometal

Wilburt wrote: »
    sorry just presumed, which is wrong.
    i saw the spinning dungeons and dragon plugs before and also the xbox 360 glowing plugs, i thought they were backed by the respective corporations.

The DnD plugs were made for a piercer in AU. It was her idea and she even sent me the dice.

The XBox plugs were for an old customer of ours who landed a job at Microsoft.

Where did your banner go Will?

IM sent to your IAM page.

• Advertisement
Advertisement