Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Scuff repair on textured bumper

Options
  • 09-02-2008 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭

I have a bad scuff mark on the rear bumper (about 1ft square) on my new SUV that i bought on monday.. :(

A new bumper is priced at nearly 500 euros. Its a black plastic textured finish, not colour coded.

I was priced by the Dent Dorctor about 250 - 300 to repair amd re texture the bumper..

Is this the best alternative.. any help is appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Not a Tucson by any chance is it? never seen a good repair on those bumpers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

can you take a picture to see how bad it actually is ?? cause i just use blac board paint to fill the gap , and a low grit sand paper to ensure its smooth , works Every time... unless its dent then your kinda bugger'ed

Advertisement