Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant connect to website

Options
  • 09-02-2008 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

hi guys, any reson why i wouldn't be able to conect to website, ISP is o2, site in question is a forum, similar layout to here, have been having issues with speeds the last few weeks, and site in question could either conect or couldn't, other sites had problems connecting as well

now since friday, have not been able to connect to site in question at all, although can from other computers, and so was agent when i rang o2 (again) today, there have been no changes to my internet settings, although did have a trojan a few weeks ago, since removed, and scans have picked up nothing since, altough on other forums, discussions indicate that trojan may have been a false-positive

think i did read some where here that users of 3 had been having difficulties connecting to forums as well when they first came out as an ISP, not sure if similar issue here, can connect to boards when speed is not an issue

any sugestions, please feel free to move if not suitable to this forum

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Did you do a tracert to see where you are losing it?

Advertisement