Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YouTube- iPod?

Options
  • 09-02-2008 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

Can you download YouTube clips or songs onto an iPod?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 powerstone05

RealPlayer just came out with software to download clips off the internet. Also, try using "Audacity" to record the music of the youtube video to mp3 or wav. Hope this helps! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Dennis the Stone

Yeah you can, just download the flvs (Download Helper) and then use an flv converter (SUPER)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Kemos wrote: »
    Yeah you can, just download the flvs (Download Helper) and then use an flv converter (SUPER)

Could you go through that again plzzz.Where do you get the "download helper".I've been using realplayer for the last month and cannot, i repeat cannot get videos from my realplayer library to itunes..I've tried using usb pen drives but it just does'nt work.I have managed to get the music from youtube videos to itunes however, it can be done using cd-r's (or a cd-rw).To do the same thing using dvd's you need to upgrade to realplayer plus and that costs 40 dollars.ANd even if i could do that i'm not sure that itunes can import videos like it can with cd's.Anyway my pc does'nt have a dvd-rw drive so i could'nt do that anyway.Are there free flv converters???Anyone have any idea's??

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭storka

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Could you go through that again plzzz.Where do you get the "download helper".I've been using realplayer for the last month and cannot, i repeat cannot get videos from my realplayer library to itunes..I've tried using usb pen drives but it just does'nt work.I have managed to get the music from youtube videos to itunes however, it can be done using cd-r's (or a cd-rw).To do the same thing using dvd's you need to upgrade to realplayer plus and that costs 40 dollars.ANd even if i could do that i'm not sure that itunes can import videos like it can with cd's.Anyway my pc does'nt have a dvd-rw drive so i could'nt do that anyway.Are there free flv converters???Anyone have any idea's??

Download a program called iTube http://www.benjaminstrahs.com/(its free). Its called Ares Tube on this site but I presume its the same.

It downloads the youtube clip and automatically adds it to your iTunes library for you to add to your iPod.

Nice and simple!!

storka wrote: »
    Download a program called iTube http://www.benjaminstrahs.com/(its free). Its called Ares Tube on this site but I presume its the same.

It downloads the youtube clip and automatically adds it to your iTunes library for you to add to your iPod.

Nice and simple!!

Thanks for the info

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 3,331 ✭✭✭Splinter

or go one better and get a program that does it all online :D

www.vixy.net and choose your format of choice

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

What splinter said.

www.vixy.net is all you need!

Thanks a million guys. that vixy.net works way better than ares tube

Advertisement