Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem

Options
  • 09-02-2008 9:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys.

Have a problem on FM 2008.

Every time I'm playing FM, whenever i go to any pop up boxes, such as the filter in player search, the last line where you can exit the box has disappeared.This means that the only way I can get out of it is to start up the task manager and end the game.

I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but it didn't work.
    Has this happened to anyone else or has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

SantryRed wrote: »
    Hi guys.

Have a problem on FM 2008.

Every time I'm playing FM, whenever i go to any pop up boxes, such as the filter in player search, the last line where you can exit the box has disappeared.This means that the only way I can get out of it is to start up the task manager and end the game.

I've tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling it but it didn't work.
    Has this happened to anyone else or has anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks.

Maybe try and update the game by installing the 8.01 patch. That might fix the problem. There is a link for it below.

http://games.softpedia.com/get/Patch/Football-Manager-2008-Patch.shtml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

flyswatter wrote: »
    Maybe try and update the game by installing the 8.01 patch. That might fix the problem. There is a link for it below.

http://games.softpedia.com/get/Patch/Football-Manager-2008-Patch.shtml

Appreciate the help mate, tried that but it doesn't work either.
    Can't play the game on and that's really frustrating as I have my club Watford in the Carling Cup Semis in my first season:(

Really frustrating.

Appreciate the help mate, tried that but it doesn't work either.
    Can't play the game on and that's really frustrating as I have my club Watford in the Carling Cup Semis in my first season:(

Really frustrating.

I can imagine. I've had my fair amount of frustration with PC games down the years. Hmm. The people on these forums may be able to help you: http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums It's the official forums of SI see. They'd have more knowledge and you might find some technical support threads by searching around or you can make a new thread with your problem if you sign up of course.

Thanks very much mate. I'll try that.

Thanks very much mate. I'll try that.

No problem. Hope you find a solution.

• Advertisement

flyswatter wrote: »
    No problem. Hope you find a solution.

Finally got it working but had to delete my game. Bummed about that.:(

Ah well at least I can play again, thanks mate.

Finally got it working but had to delete my game. Bummed about that.:(

Ah well at least I can play again, thanks mate.

No problem.

Advertisement