Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink Floyd Kenya album?

Options
  • 09-02-2008 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

I recently came across a Pink Floyd bootleg, the only information I have about it is that it was called the Kenya album and it was an album they were working on in 1971 for their label Harvest.

Has anyone else heard of this album and if so can you give me a bit more info about it?

Comments

dont know much about it, but if you google it you may be able to obtain it:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Not worried about obtaining it, I was more wondering what it actually was. Google is very light on information, unfortunately, can't even get a tracklisting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 bytorsnowdog69

A friend of mine just gave me a copy of Kenya and it is off the chain. Its a real mix of their music. Blues, rock, Pysco. Love it. I didn't even know it existed but here it is. Now its in my computer and on my Ipod:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

It's a fake ... patched together pieces of Floyd stuff , - never an actual album (or working title etc) ...

Some tracks from Obscured by Clouds (Wot's...Uh The Deal) and Mortality Sequence was originally the working title for "Great Gig In the Sky" .

From wiki:

Embryo" (sometimes called "The Embryo") is a song by Pink Floyd.[1][2] It was a concert staple in 1970–71, but a full band version was never released on a Pink Floyd studio album — though a greatly shortened studio version did appear form on the compilation Works in 1983

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Sweded

I never heard about her Kenya album. Thanks for the post... I will definitely look for more info..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

bytorsnowdog69: Please don't bump old threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement