Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baby Buggy Pushchair for Jogging

• 09-02-2008 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi All

Any tips on a pushchair for baby/toddler (he is over 1year) that is suitable for jogging. I am very limited when I can jog alone and wouldn't mind having option of fairly slow paced run with little one. If you are aware of any internet sites that offer home delivery that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Romily

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭Jnealon

I got one of these except it was the twin version Clicky
    I had it shipped from the states but I'm sure you could get one locally as I have seen similar ones at a few races

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭tenandtracer

coincidentally saw this today - Irish supplier

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Romily

Info much appreciated

Romily

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,769 ✭✭✭donaghs

Its definitely possible. When i used to run on Clontarf seafront I would see the odd time a Dad pushing two kids in a double buggy. He was doing a very good pace considering. The kids seemed to be enjoying it too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 91 ✭✭daveyrovers

It doesn't have to be specfic for running with that's more a marketing gimic than anything else.

My brother got the Columbia one and it's fine for running with.

• Advertisement
Advertisement