Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Want to buy Flame Gun

Options
  • 09-02-2008 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Can anyone help me with where I can buy A flame gun for burning weeds - a sheen paraffin type or a triple headed gas gun. I have a problem with a large area of mangled briars that have already defeated a sickle bar mower. Fire is the only solution there I believe. Does anyone know where the flame guns are available for sale or has anyone one for sale second hand.
    Best wishes,
    Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭St0n3d

Hmm, If i'm not loosing it, I seen one in argos that should beat them for ya.

Its gas run but looks the part. Quite a nice flame they wont know what hit them

Il find it later if you wish and send you the cat code.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,177 ✭✭✭sesswhat

Have you tried the tool hire companies? You might not get enough use out of it to justify buying it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭St0n3d

For the sake of 35 - 55 euro.

It would be well worth purchasing a cheap gas headed one.

Then at least you can save yourself the 40 euro hire charge every two years.. Weeds are bound to come back at some stage..

Advertisement