Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ak74 stand

Options
  • 09-02-2008 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

can any body tell me where and what type of stand i can get for a cyma ak74:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭Fiach Dubh

Do you mean a gunrack or a Bipod?

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭c-90

bipod

This one clips straight onto the barrel and has a second hole for the cleaning rod so you don't have to take it off ;)

http://cgi.ebay.com/KA-QD-AK-TYPE-STEEL-Barrel-Mount-Bipod-9-15-KA-BP-04_W0QQitemZ270109678163QQihZ017QQcategoryZ73959QQtcZphotoQQcmdZViewItem

good stuff any i can get
    here in ireland

Haven't seen any AK bipods on the Irish retailers sites but you could ask them if they could order you one.

• Advertisement

thanks mate im goin to america tomorow (dont say that every day:rolleyes:) ill see what i can get over there first

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

If your off to the us you will more than likely be able to pick up the real thing for cheaper than the airsoft replicas, should have no problems bringing it back if you do you could even post it to yourself.

the real thing!!!!! jasus no wonder they have so many problems:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

Its not in a bad way :) i got a real steel bipod shipped over by a friend cost 20 usd, almost the same as the one you linked, simple clamps onto the barrel also you can come across the ak bipods that can attach using the bayonet lug, there rather nice.

this place is insane tomorow my cousin is bring me to a range where we can fire a ak47 for real and m16:D:cool: you dont even need a licence for a rifle just a drivers licence:eek:

• Advertisement
Advertisement