Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Where to get replacement rear washer nozzle

Options
  • 09-02-2008 9:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭

Apparently I've lost the tiny nozzle on my rear washer so the fluid just drips down the door instead of spraying up (I parked next to a car the same as mine today and took a peek at theirs). Anyone know where I could get a replacement one? I've googled it but not had much luck. Car's a VW by the way.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Main dealer all the way, Even at VW prices, a nozzle can't be that expensive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I'm hoping so too! Thanks Colm, I wasn't sure if you could just pick them up anywhere or had to sell your soul to the dealer.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Try clean it out. It is most likely blocked with a bit of dirt. Remove it and steep it in a strong detergent.

If you want a replacement, then Colm is right - main dealer territory.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

the nozzle is missing crosstownk!

Advertisement