Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medal of Honor Allied Assault

Options
  • 09-02-2008 11:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Any people on here that still play Allied Assault? Ive only ever played one game on PC and thats MOHAA. I dont have a computer anymore but every now and then I go to an internet cafe and install the game from my iPod. The hardware is crap, the servers near empty, lots of cheaters but still good old fun:)

Edit: moderators, might be the wrong forum so apologies in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

god I couldn't imagine playing it now, it would look so bad, but back in the day it was excellent. I remember I skipped the whole day off college to compete in the CompSoc's endurance competition of MoH:AA. Lasted a good 8 or 9 hours of straight gaming with no let up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Have gone back and tried to play MoH but CoD and other games have eclipsed it so much that it lasted about 5 minutes on the pc and got uninstalled again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

ah it doesn't look that bad, still very playable

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

Don't know about Allied Assault but I still play the first CoD, awesome game, I prefer it to all the other CoD games.

Advertisement