Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dirge spam

Options
  • 09-02-2008 11:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 842 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else seeing the Dirge spam that's going on on the trade channels on WoW? I saw it on my main server (Scarshield legion), but thought it was just an in joke there. Went to check out some old characters on a different server (moonglade) and saw it there too.

Has anyone else noticed it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

Pops up now and again on the server. Incredibly unfunny and stupid imo, though it doesn't really get on my nerves like some other players.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

we had [Quel'Serrar] on outland

• Registered Users Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭smellslikeshoes

Yea was on my server aswell, went on for 4 weeks or so everyday. People eventually got bored of it though and if anyone tries to start it up now they get shot down by everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

haha my server was the same, dirge got spammed in trade all the time. my pvp guild came from the spam, 180 members and looks like were gonna start raiding too.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

[Quel'Serrar]

LOZLZLZOLL

/sigh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

I think dirge was being used as you could put 4 of them into each sentence instead of the normal 3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

does it mean anything and what exactly is the supposed humour behind it?

I'm a fan of posting the odd advert selling badges of justice at 10g a go, you'd be surprised how many offers you get!

Advertisement