Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Singles

Options
  • 10-02-2008 1:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Where are alll the single females in Galway??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Australia or junior cert :D I've noticed a hell of a decrease in singles the last year alright. Or maybe i'm just getting fatter and excuses are getting thinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

They probably think there all too good for you now that they've replied to that XXX advert in the Advertiser :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

No, Trust me!! We're still at large in this fair town of ours!!

I could ask the same thing as to the whereabouts of the single men in Galway!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

No, Trust me!! We're still at large in this fair town of ours!!

I could ask the same thing as to the whereabouts of the single men in Galway!!!

Quoted for truth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds

The women=Halo, the men=The Quays

• Advertisement

The married men with their wedding rings removed= The Quays!

Big style!!! Always noticable during the Summer when that white stripe stands out!

I'd be more inclined to say always noticeable cos they try to ladel vodka into you and keep on saying so when are we going home to yours to yours to yours...even tho they dont even kno your name yet!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

So only married men do that now?

Ya all that too of course...

• Advertisement

tman wrote: »

Fair point:D tho you can scent the sort of attached desperation from the married ones!!

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

I've been single so long I think I got my virginity back.

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

tman wrote: »

It sounds like I'm in the minority as a single person just going out to have fun and enjoy a night out rather than focussed on searching for a potential mate!

The wiser single blokes wait for the girl to offer a drink so they know there is some genuine interest.

MattKid wrote: »
    It sounds like I'm in the minority as a single person just going out to have fun and enjoy a night out rather than focussed on searching for a potential mate!

The wiser single blokes wait for the girl to offer a drink so they know there is some genuine interest.

Im not quite sure they're focussed on finding a mate somehow.....I'd say its more a case of something they can throw the leg over at the end of the night....and I ain't talkin about a bicycle!!

I much rather have fun and enjoy a night out...we girlies still have to deal with these annoying 'fellows' from time to time tho!

BTW, I've never offered to buy a guy a drink, even if I've been genuinely interested, I'd be morto:o if they said no so i never take the chance.

I usually wait for some silly conversation to strike up between us...usually started by them and usually a comment about something stupid im wearing!

Proxy wrote: »
    I've been single so long I think I got my virginity back.

At least the not so nice guys alleviate the sexual frustration from time to time....;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

I think its more of a lack of single guys in Galway who arent horribly desperate!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

C-J wrote: »
    I think its more of a lack of single guys in Galway who arent horribly desperate!
    ...and who don't abuse horses and disregard cancer sufferers...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

C-J wrote: »
    Desperate isn't a quality in guys?
    In girls it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭kittensoft1984

i think a singles night is called for!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

i think a singles night is called for!!! :D

i knew sooner or later this would be suggested!!;) im game!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Is there an upper age limit?

biko wrote: »
    Desperate isn't a quality in guys?
    In girls it is.

O BELIIIIIIIIEEEEEEVE me there are desperate guys out there too!!!!

They really are quite scary!!!

As for the singles nite.... well..... there are whispers of the front door on saturday night.........

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

As for the singles nite.... well..... there are whispers of the front door on saturday night.........

Every nite is singles nite in there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

I hope you all know these singles nights usually turn into a sausagefest? :p Good for the handful of single ladies on this board though lol.

DEmeant0r wrote: »
    I hope you all know these singles nights usually turn into a sausagefest? :p Good for the handful of single ladies on this board though lol.

HEY HEY HEY!!!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Is there an upper age limit?

And a lower one!!!!

Like (my age / 2) + 7. I've only just been told about this rule'o'thumb, but think it's quite a good one.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Im a female, im single and horney.

Meet you in Karma on Saturday at 12 midnight.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭m83

i'm up for it.. i'm not desperate but i'd eat the knickers off a nun through the convent gate if things don't improve!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

m83 wrote: »
    i'm up for it.. i'm not desperate but i'd eat the knickers off a nun through the convent gate if things don't improve!

lol brilliant!!

• Advertisement

Front Door, Buskers or just pick a club? Discuss...

Advertisement