Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Singles

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

haha tea party isnt gonna happen CJ likes her drinks after a hard days... umm.. being a student?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

CJ also likes to refer to herself in 3rd person, stop imitating pighead!! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

ya man i hear ya and very possible indeed! i know there's a few single girls that were posting on this thread hinting at meeting 'young eligible bachelors':) including a part time model and a self confessed petite good looking lady!!;)

hint hint!!

2bh I reckon i'm modelling cos of the height only...i make a good clothes horse!!

But unfortunately i won't be around thursday...away on BIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZNESSSSS with the dayjob at the mo...the joys of corporate crap!!

Im a law head, of course I refer to myself in the 3rd person I hear thats what all the cool people do these days! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

C-J wrote: »
    Im a law head, of course I refer to myself in the 3rd person I hear thats what all the cool people do these days! :P
    Oh a law head, in that case "Im a law head, of course I refer to myself in the 3rd person. Sic faciunt omnes"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭elpresdentde

Ive just a string of 'lads' I suppose Im looking for a man! :D maybe in templemore ill find myself a nice country boy then we'd have a set of handcuffs each.. and two batons!! :P

just out of Curiosity what are you intending to do with your 2 batons

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Number swapping and a kiss initially is fine for me. The last two guys Ive been with Ive discovered theyve had another girlfriend the other side of the country, maybe thats because they were both army!!

Haha, at 21 its easy to maintain the innocence and go with the number swapping and a little kiss initially!! As I've gotten older I've noticed that men expect the oul morals to slip a little easier!!

I'd a voicemail left on my phone last friday night in the wee hours from a classy guy whom i have encountered occassionally........I stress that he has yet to encounter my bedroom, and said voicemail may give you an indication as to why that might be the case:D

Cue Voicemail content...." Hi, Hi, where are ya, why aren't ya out, ah for F**k sake Im really horny and you're not around....F**k sake now I've to make do with a bag of chips"

Lovely.....:eek:

On the subject of army men, its good to know they're living up to that legendary rhyme(in reference to the noise their uniform shoes make on the ground when they walk around campus)

'Clikety click....Here come the pricks!'

I live with four of them who are fantastic and have never cheated on their girlfriends but unfortunately they seem to be the only four!! :L ya the late night booty calls are extremely unattractive guys are quite predictable!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Choo choo... The bitter trains a coming....

Of course Im bitter I'll admit :P just a drama queen online Im afraid :)
    The batons arent exactly very sexy admittedly their uses are cringeworthy.. big culchie guards having a laugh and why wouldnt they!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

just out of Curiosity what are you intending to do with your 2 batons

Beat the sh*t out of peaceful protesters in dublin?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Hmmm...arousing.

only arousing if halfway through someone pours water over my head, all of Ireland is in slow motion & I rip off my Garda hat (which is a legend in its own right) and let my hair loose, Im telling ya Im whats needed in Law enforcement in this country!! :D
    as for the protests in Dublin its a sensitive topic and a different forum in its own right

Sounds like you just need a hug. X:p

Hugs are good!! Ive gotten my rant out of my system its all sunshine from here on in!

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

Sounds like she should be writing Timotei adverts

Damn straight!!

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭elpresdentde

Beat the sh*t out of peaceful protesters in dublin?

good for them teaches them about the nature of power
    a sociology lesson in practice
    who do they think they are full of youthful enthusiasm and ideals

cant disagree about a lot of there causes. but theirs something soothing about watching a guard knock the **** out of some hippies:D

No comment!!
    The protests in Dublin were mainly scumbag looters in Celtic jerseys robbing stuff from shops though.. as i said different forum! :(

So when are we going for beers?? Thursday week sounds promising.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

No comment!!
    The protests in Dublin were mainly scumbag looters in Celtic jerseys robbing stuff from shops though.. as i said different forum! :(

So when are we going for beers?? Thursday week sounds promising.. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCznvywH9G4

This is what I was talking about.

I completely disagree with the aims of the 'Reclaim the Streets' organisation, but they have an inalienable right to voice and try to achieve those aims through non violent methods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Im game ball for a room full of sex starved singles like myself..

..as long as its not a cockfest :D

snyper wrote: »
    ..as long as its not a cockfest :D

Set your expectations low, that way you won't be disappointed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭spiritcrusher

Surely a meet up arranged through the internet can only turn into a sausage party?? Worth a shot though?

Surely a meet up arranged through the internet can only turn into a sausage party?? Worth a shot though?

Yeah, but WHAT a sausage party!!!!

Banter, good times, laughter, tears, biting, sleaziness. It's fun for all the family.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I was at my first internet meet in Dublin with some boardsies on friday, and have to say it was fine.. everybody was fair on normal :D

.. Im more than happy to got to Galway as ive spent years there and know it very well..

But my rule stands.

I say no to buttsekz. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

Yeah, but WHAT a sausage party!!!!

Banter, good times, laughter, tears, biting, sleaziness. It's fun for all the family.

Can I be the big spoon this time?:(

how disturbing!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

if there is gonna be a singles night it has to be exclusively single people only and there needs to be women in attendence so as to avoid aforementioned sausage party!

Its going to end up a case of predominantly male and very few women who are going to end up feeling either (a) uncomfortable or (b) pissed drunk trying to keep up with the boys!! (b) is the c-j option Im afraid...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

did i mention women, yes, yes i did

Advertisement