Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Singles

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

sure!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,155 ✭✭✭PopeBuckfastXVI

Poll 4tmfw!

Options:

1. Male/Up for a Singles Night
    2 Female/Up for a Singles Night

Have it one of those polls that you can see who posted, so JohnCleary doesn't get all tranny on us ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

I'm up for it, nevermind finding my one true love, I need to find a decent clothes shopping partner.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

C-J wrote: »
    Its going to end up a case of predominantly male and very few women who are going to end up feeling either (a) uncomfortable or (b) pissed drunk trying to keep up with the boys!! (b) is the c-j option Im afraid...

I'll do my best to get you into category A. ^_^

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Poll 4tmfw!

Options:

1. Male/Up for a Singles Night
    2 Female/Up for a Singles Night

Have it one of those polls that you can see who posted, so JohnCleary doesn't get all tranny on us ;)

What about taken people. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

What about taken people. :(

ye common folk shall be our waiters for the evening and serve us alcaholic beverages with a smile:):):)

ya i could up for that pinting session alirght next thursday;)

Location?

ye common folk shall be our waiters for the evening and serve us alcaholic beverages with a smile:):):)

ya i could up for that pinting session alirght next thursday;)

Yes master, more ale master?

• Registered Users Posts: 670 ✭✭✭ciotog

Yes master, more ale master?
    Now, now, I'm sure you can manage to get a 'please' and 'thank you' in there as well :)

Im sure a few pleases and thank you's will impress the women that will be there... itll be like the Magnum ads! :L

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Time/Place of this thing? I'm always up for some beers.

Perv!
    (Graphics results are up)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

(Yeah I know, I got a C, u?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 615 ✭✭✭walt0r

I hear electronic engineers love teh cock

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭skelliser

since there is talk of a boards beers should we combine both?

sounds good more info please!! :D

DEmeant0r wrote: »
    (Yeah I know, I got a C, u?)

Considerably better. :P

C-J wrote: »
    sounds good more info please!! :D
    I think all the action is over at http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055241100

Thanks dude

skelliser wrote: »
    since there is talk of a boards beers should we combine both?

No!

By all means have a boards beers, but in fairness this thread is about singles!

• Advertisement

In all fairness, the singles bash isn't getting too much interest so the boards beers might encourage people along and make them a bit more receptive to a singles event in the future. Sure, if you're mad for action can't you just tell singles or people looking for a hook-up to wear a rainbow bracelet or something :)

You could be on to something there... how about we get all attached boys and girls to wear a t-shirt that says 'timewaster' on it!?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

You could be on to something there... how about we get all attached boys and girls to wear a t-shirt that says 'timewaster' on it!?

:D

'Already doing it'
    'Getting some, thanks for asking'
    '*tease' (I'd surely get banned for saying it ...)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

for saying prick tease?

Well, i certainly wouldnt be interested in drinking in a pub trying to pull women with a load of guys wearing a t shirt wiith "prick tease" on it..

Or would i? hmmm.. wimmen do like the gay wingmen :D

Its gonna turn out to be a case of us wearing red carnations on our lapels!! Ive managed to persuade a couple of friends to come out for a few whenever this is happening.. and yes theyre both single!! :D

Pics?

I'm afraid I can't make it...visiting the gf on the other side of the country. :D

Has a location or anything been decided? might be washing my hair that night :)

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭MattKid

I propose Massimos, and not just for the rhyming opportunities

• Advertisement

For the benefit of the clueless newbie to Galway - where's Massimos?

Advertisement