Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scummy scumbags on pana

Options
  • 10-02-2008 2:03am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Came out of work today to find that some scummy scumbags dropped my motorcycle, did a fair bit of damage to the clutch lever and handlebar.

very angry, would love to drop a few scumbags. why do the maggots think they can mess around w/ ppl's property?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭BanzaiBk

Sounds rough.

On a similar note, what is with the masses of teenagers standing by the knocked down Dunnes scaffolding thing recently? Everytime I walk down Patrick's St at the weekend there's at least 20/30 of them all just standing there talking. Am I missing something?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,708 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

maybe they've been told to stand there in case the scaffolding falls on them and crushes them

/me hopes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Sometimes I think those countries that execute people at the drop of a hat aren't all bad.......

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭deemy

Was walking down towards north main st last nite from paul st and there was this homeless guy sitting accross the road by the pound shop. this group of 3 young lads totally out of it about 18y.o. i'd say, walked past and one of them walked back and started to fire abuse at the homeless guy calling him a scumbag and wat not. . I was just totally shocked. the poor homeless guy didn't know where to look. The young guy all but kicked him. I know myself who was the scum bag there. I was so mad with myself for not going over to the homeless guy to see if he was ok. Totally appalled. God help the tug when mammy and daddy will no longer fuel his alcohol costs and he has to stand on his own 2 feet.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭blow69

Scumbags = A drain on our economy and society!

Why can't there be a big off-shore prison like building where they are all shipped off to.

Sick of the sight of them. But then i just have to remind myself that I'm actually going forward in life and I'm happy again:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    Sounds rough.

On a similar note, what is with the masses of teenagers standing by the knocked down Dunnes scaffolding thing recently? Everytime I walk down Patrick's St at the weekend there's at least 20/30 of them all just standing there talking. Am I missing something?

Perhaps they are just sheltering under the scaffolding? It's covered, right?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

dulpit wrote: »
    It's covered, right?

it's covered and they're relatively out of sight. perfect place for teenagers to hang out.

I see nothing wrong with a bunch of teenagers staying sheltered, it's always bloody raining these days...

While it's true that there are tonnes of scummy knob-ends hanging around the place, not every group of teenagers are up to shenanigans, it's just that where else can they go?

No no not under that walkthrough thing, literally right next to it but not underneath it. A guy in the pub said he noticed it aswell. I'd understand it if it was underneath the walkway but it was never raining any of the times I noticed this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

What time was it?

Junior Jam is normally on in the Savoy although it might have been moved to CIty Hall, youd see more Gardai outside there than you would on a normal Saturday night in town thats telling ya something!

• Advertisement

BanzaiBk wrote: »
    No no not under that walkthrough thing, literally right next to it but not underneath it. A guy in the pub said he noticed it aswell. I'd understand it if it was underneath the walkway but it was never raining any of the times I noticed this.

Oh that is weird so... You think you'd hang out with somewhere that has shelter, and if not at least a seat.... Weird... :confused:

I know it's so weird. I don't remember all the times, it's on the right part of the road alright to be going into the Savoy though, but once it was Sunday ~1pm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

blow69 wrote: »
    Scumbags = A drain on our economy and society!

Why can't there be a big off-shore prison like building where they are all shipped off to.

Sick of the sight of them. But then i just have to remind myself that I'm actually going forward in life and I'm happy again:D

couldn't agree with you more! The taxpayer has given these scumbags too much already, if they offend then cut any welfare/assistance they (or their tart mothers) are receiving and let them either rot or stand on their own two feet and get an education and get a job like the rest of us.

The reason they cause so much damage to other people's property is because they never have to care for anything themselves, they never had to work hard to earn money to pay for things, they just put their hand out and take from the State.

Advertisement