Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming To Sligo IT

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

most 1st years would stay in the purpose built accomodation:

www.yeatsvillage.ie
    www.thevillageclarion.ie
    www.thegroveclarion.ie
    http://www.ardnua.com/

to get into one of those you need to be on the ball and it doesnt surprise me that their full.

Glencarrig and Mulberry Park are nice housing estates occupied mainly by students.

Attached is the self catering accomodation list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭mr.miagi

whassupp2 wrote: »
    it doesnt surprise me that their full.

they are

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭patrickdt10

bobcar61 wrote: »
    There are loads of housing estates around,Glencarrig,Glenard,Rathbraughan and Cartron.Plenty of houses are rented out to students and are all withing 10 mins of the IT.
    For once I wont need to worry about accomodation,I'm living at home this year until Christmas anyways.

good flats and digs in cranmore.......................... if your brave enough:D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭jigglywoo

mr.miagi wrote: »
    im gona do biomedical science this year

anyone here already doin it???
    is it any good??

im kinda lost about the whole accomadation thing
    all the pourpous built student places are full

I'm starting that course too :D

I haven't heard much from the Yeats Village people yet, just confirmation that they received my deposit, anyone know when they will give out more information?

great
    ill see ya on the registration day then
    can people that are not in the college rent rooms there??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 118 ✭✭gipo2

good flats and digs in cranmore.......................... if your brave enough:D

You should also try Connaughton Road as well, only 10min walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,021 ✭✭✭il gatto

I heard the first years are starting on the 8th? Not sure but they usually start a week earlier than the rest. And they go to strange, unstudent pubs for the week until the others come back to mislead them back to O'Neills, the Leitrim, Shenanigans and Envy:D

naaa thats only the registraion day
    we dont start till the 15th

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭Fly High

My letter says my classes start the 9th :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

My letter said lectures start on the 15th but I have registration on the 8th or 9th I think,not too sure.I really should go check what day I have to register on.

• Advertisement

bobcar61 wrote: »
    My letter said lectures start on the 15th but I have registration on the 8th or 9th I think,not too sure.I really should go check what day I have to register on.

yeah bioscience register on the 8th n start lectures on the 15th

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 amigos

DenMan wrote: »
    Can anybody tell me whether the bus routes serve the IT during the summer months, or does the service cease once the college term/semester is over. Thank you.

Ya the buses run during the summer all summer but then again you probably know that by now!!:D

yeah bioscience register on the 8th n start lectures on the 15th

The first week is generally a settling in phase anyway just phone the college and they will confirm this for you

il gatto wrote: »
    I heard the first years are starting on the 8th? Not sure but they usually start a week earlier than the rest. And they go to strange, unstudent pubs for the week until the others come back to mislead them back to O'Neills, the Leitrim, Shenanigans and Envy:D

Shenanigans looks great all newly decorated you will lov it

great
    ill see ya on the registration day then
    can people that are not in the college rent rooms there??

yep they'll take any business they can get long as you pay the rent and of course...parking charges for some of the student campus's

Advertisement