Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pendulum or Pendulum?

• 10-02-2008 5:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

ok. many of us knew there were 2 popular Pendulums. One lasted throughout the mid 90s and the other is popular now. In your guys' opinions, I'm interested to know what you like about each Pendulum or why you think one is superior to the other. For those who don't know, the 1st popular Pendulum had hits with "Awesome Party", "Coma", & "I Need You" (the latter i've never heard.) While the current Pendulum has had hits with "Slam", "Another Planet", & "Granite".

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

haven't heard of the first one, wish i hadn't heard of teh second one.

i mc'd for pendulum at the music centre once though, was lots of fun, but i really can't stand their music, and since being signed to Warner theyir style has basically turned into kiddy skater stadium emo rock n bass.

sounds like blink 182 setting fire to kraftwerks' studio and exemplifies everything that's stale, sick, consrevative and wrong with drum and bass right now.

nice guys though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

haven't heard of the first one, wish i hadn't heard of teh second one.

i mc'd for pendulum at the music centre once though, was lots of fun, but i really can't stand their music, and since being signed to Warner theyir style has basically turned into kiddy skater stadium emo rock n bass.

sounds like blink 182 setting fire to kraftwerks' studio and exemplifies everything that's stale, sick, consrevative and wrong with drum and bass right now.

nice guys though

Saw them in Cork, was cheesy but fun y'know?

yeah i know; i guess you can't eat wholesome food and drink green tea all the time, every once in a while you need a happy meal.

it's high in sugar and saturated fat, and it's made and marketed by cynical bastards who are only after your pocket money, but you keep going back.

personally i'd rather eat steak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

yeah i know; i guess you can't eat wholesome food and drink green tea all the time, every once in a while you need a happy meal.

it's high in sugar and saturated fat, and it's made and marketed by cynical bastards who are only after your pocket money, but you keep going back.

personally i'd rather eat steak.

Was waiting for Steves input on this one!

:D

:)

• Advertisement
Advertisement