Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

37 - 40" Lcd Tv

• 10-02-2008 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Hey guys,
    I am looking for a good quality 37 or 40" LCD tv, I was looking at Samsung LE37R87 but can you give me an idea of the best price for this, most shops I have see it are hitting 1000 euro.

I saw thats its really cheap on the dixons website but they don't deliver to Ireland.

Or can you suggest another tv that would be as good? I would like to spend less than 800 if possible (I know thats a big ask for such a tv)

Thanks
    James

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

the-ging wrote: »
    Hey guys,
    I am looking for a good quality 37 or 40" LCD tv, I was looking at Samsung LE37R87 but can you give me an idea of the best price for this, most shops I have see it are hitting 1000 euro.

I saw thats its really cheap on the dixons website but they don't deliver to Ireland.

Or can you suggest another tv that would be as good? I would like to spend less than 800 if possible (I know thats a big ask for such a tv)

Thanks
    James

I find that Powercity have good prices in TV, you cam check prices online.

Tesco Stillorgan had a 42" TV yesterday for €899 but was an unknown brand, if they have a 3 year guarantee you might be ok.

Advertisement