Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo stitching onto garment?

Options
  • 10-02-2008 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭

I want to get a logo stitched onto a sweatshirt/hoodie as a birthday pressy - not a badge, the stitching will go directly onto the garment. Anyone know where in the Louth/Meath area I might find a place to do this for me?

There used to be a place in the Navan Shopping centre but I'm not sure if it's still there.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

There's a shop in the Dundalk Shopping centre that do t-shirt printing and the like, thay might be able to sort you out. You could give them a cal and ask?

Print Express
    (042)9351878

• Registered Users Posts: 2,974 ✭✭✭gipi

Thanks Mr M, will do!!

Just an update - print express don't do stitching/embroidery, but they might be able to sort me out with a print transfer....will visit them tomorrow!

Thanks again!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

No bodger. Thanks for the update.

Yet another update!

After some further investigation, I found a place "above in the capital" who sell garments (t-shirts, polo shirts, fleeces etc) and will embroider logos onto them - no minimum order required (i.e. they'll do a single garment as well as bulk orders).

Anyhoo, just in case anyone else is on the hunt for something similar, the place is called "EmbroiderMe" (yep, a US franchise!), and they're based in 1 Jervis St, Dublin 1. Tel 01 8892555

(no connection to the place other than as a customer!).
    Thanks again Mr M for your help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Shoie

This is another place in Dublin www.designsByH.ie and they have done stuff for my Scout group. Good quality. They either supply the garment or will embroider/print onto supplied a garment. Again no minimum orer and they do not charge for set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,726 ✭✭✭✭DMC

www.satinstitches.ie near Kells are also quite good.

Advertisement