Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti/Inverse belly button

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭Jen Pigs Fly

davey180 wrote: »
    i didnt know what is the madonna piercing is so this is it isnt it/
    idata.over-

Yea on the button there! The other side is a Monroe as far as I know! Problem is, is that I'm afriad to get piercings around my mouth, Im a die hard show jumper and worst fear is to fal of the horse and rip it out ... owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

if i fell of a horse last thing id be worried about is my lip lol, my head more than anything

Wilburt wrote: »
    if i fell of a horse last thing id be worried about is my lip lol, my head more than anything

Ah sure you got a hat for that haha! I havn't been on a horse with my new piercing .. way too paranoid haha but when I get my new one I'm gonna hafta be extra careful haha! I'm allergic to pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Ah sure you got a hat for that haha! I havn't been on a horse with my new piercing .. way too paranoid haha but when I get my new one I'm gonna hafta be extra careful haha! I'm allergic to pain!

ah it'll be fine!
    a few of my mates have it done, and when fallin on their faces skate boarding their nose it what gets hurt, none of them having trouble with their "mouth area".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

funny that,i always see and watch the wrestling on sky and most of the wrestlers have body piercings and wrestle away as if nothing happens.Get my drift.

• Advertisement

yeah but wrestling isnt real, and they're also professionally trained so know how to fall.

See the thing with horse riding that makes it different from other sports is that it's a live animal that tends to drag you if you get caught. Happened to me before, horse threw me off at a jump and was dragged at a full gallop by my feet face down.

I have my nose pierced, but luckily I've been lucky with it!!

yeah but wrestling isnt real, and they're also professionally trained so know how to fall.
    surely one of these days the piercing is going get ripped off if they made a mistake.

ive been getting pierced a lil over 5 years, gotten some very hard knocks and nipple cripples. never ripped out. however, my nipple almost did, not fun.

ive been getting pierced a lil over 5 years, gotten some very hard knocks and nipple cripples. never ripped out. however, my nipple almost did, not fun.
    ouch!

• Advertisement

ow ow ow ow ow omg I don't even want to imagine the pain of having a nipple piercing ripped out .. so never getting that done anyway!
    owww

ow ow ow ow ow omg I don't even want to imagine the pain of having a nipple piercing ripped out .. so never getting that done anyway!
    owww
    wills only joking:D:D

davey180 wrote: »
    wills only joking:D:D

omg thank god, sorry I can be quite gullible!! I've had my two cartillage piercings ripped out and the pain was unbelieveable, didn't help that I was drinking and they wouldn't stop bleeding!! Ah but both survived, only have a little scar to remind me about it! I just keep thinking of that pain, and then realise what could be way sorer!

omg thank god, sorry I can be quite gullible!! I've had my two cartillage piercings ripped out and the pain was unbelieveable, didn't help that I was drinking and they wouldn't stop bleeding!! Ah but both survived, only have a little scar to remind me about it! I just keep thinking of that pain, and then realise what could be way sorer!
    put pvc tape on on them and theyll never get ripped out:D:D:D

Advertisement