Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bagless Vacuum Cleaner recommendation

Options
  • 10-02-2008 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,220 ✭✭✭✭

No Dysons please, been there done that

Miele, as a brand seems to be the #1 recommendation, but they don't seem to have a bagless model

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

We have an LG compressor vac which has been very good so far.
    The dust is compressed by a little blade into a solid lump which you can dump without getting dust everywhere.
    You can get the basic one quite cheaply and the more expensive ones have different filtration systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭garyh3

If it has a hepa filter forget it. Great suction the 1st time and then it will never be as powerful. You can clean the hepa but it still suck's (less)

I stopped using the bagless and after I look at reviews went for a Henry. (yes its a bag) but it seems to have great suction all the time.

Garyh3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

Have done bagless and Miele, Miele wins hands down, would never buy another brand.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭miles teg

garyh3 wrote: »
    I stopped using the bagless and after I look at reviews went for a Henry. (yes its a bag) but it seems to have great suction all the time.

Garyh3
    Henry ftw!

Advertisement