Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

laptops in tesco?

• 10-02-2008 1:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

just wondering where i can get an overview on what they have.
    lots in uk stores(shock!)
    nothing on tesco website in Ireland about them.
    thanks
    john
    looking for a Fujitsu Siemens AMILO Pi 2515 they have them in the uk site.
    thanks
    john

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭wba88

here is the spec
    http://www.dabs.ie/productview.aspx?quicklinx=4Y3P

you might be better off checking out dells offers as they are quite cheap at the moment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

had a look nothing rocks my world on dell.ie
    any pointers?

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭IrishPhoenix

Was in Tesco Mahon, Cork yesterday and they had a good Toshiba laptop for 699.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭kevin216

click the small business section on dell look at the vostro range they are class and good value

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭johnnyboy4711

what if i do not have a small business?would i not need to supply a vat number or something?
    thanks
    john

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭mikehn

Dell have an outlet site on Ebay.ie, bought a dimension E521 about 6 months ago for 290 with full Dell warranty, Dual core processor, 320 Gig HD, 2 Gig Ram
    Case was slightly damaged. delighted with purchase.
    They have laptops from time to time.
    If you do a general search you will prob end up in the UK site, Search on EBay.ie for Dell Dimension specify from Irl only and the Dell site should be in the remaining results

what if i do not have a small business?would i not need to supply a vat number or something?
    thanks
    john

nope. dont need one

mikehn wrote: »
    Dell have an outlet site on Ebay.ie, bought a dimension E521 about 6 months ago for 290 with full Dell warranty, Dual core processor, 320 Gig HD, 2 Gig Ram
    Case was slightly damaged. delighted with purchase.
    They have laptops from time to time.
    If you do a general search you will prob end up in the UK site, Search on EBay.ie for Dell Dimension specify from Irl only and the Dell site should be in the remaining results

LINKY

Advertisement