Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing Dog

Options
  • 10-02-2008 1:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Our dog went missing last night, from the Annacotty/Castletroy area of Limerick. He is a one year old male, Collie ( Lassie type). Buster is a very friendly dog and may have followed someone out walking. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Oh you poor thing. Have you contacted all of the pounds in your area? Failing that contact rescues in the area as some people dont hand dogs into pounds and give them to shelters instead. Hang posters with a clear pic of the dog and your mobile number. Also make sure that you have secured the place your dog escaped from. If he has done it once he'll probably be very quick to do it again now that he knows he's able!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭golden

He looks gorgeous hope you have a happy outcome.

You could try this shelter http://www.limerickanimalwelfare.com/law/index.htm and also the pound I think they are based in Mungret near the cement factory. Like Helena.ryan mentioned stick tonnes of posters around and even UL.

Hope the outcome is a happy one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Missing

Thanks for replies, so far I have tried to contact the pound and have requested a photo of him to be added to LAW and ISPCA. We are going to start putting posters up now. Thanks :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

Hope you find him :) Don't forget to ask the postman. I will keep his pic just in case someone takes him in and rings to get him groomed, it has happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Missing

We found Buster this evening. One of the posters worked. Thanks All.
    :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭golden

Its great seeing a happy return :)

Advertisement