Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Anyone up for a bit of speeding?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

That was fukked, anybody know the number of casualties?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

Yes, because it was clearly "a bit of speeding" that caused that accident, nothing to do with the BMW driver driving like a complete tool :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Duckjob wrote: »
    Yes, because it was clearly "a bit of speeding" that caused that accident, nothing to do with the BMW driver driving like a complete tool :rolleyes:

Yeh cause it was a Toyota he was in it wouldn't have happened... like... fact!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,202 ✭✭✭wba88

3 died in the bmw according to the uploader of the first video

• Registered Users Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭Duckjob

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Yeh cause it was a Toyota he was in it wouldn't have happened... like... fact!

eh, what? Touchy are we?

The point was an accident like that being classified as due to "speeding", not the makes of car being driven.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

Pity the truck driver, just going about his business. Scumbag boyracers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

eh, what? Touchy are we?

The point was an accident like that being classified as due to "speeding", not the makes of car being driven.

Read yer post wrong, thought you were trying to say that being a BMW, it caused the accident, d'oh

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭Fore Iron

Oh God no. Another idiot who thinks that lack of driving skill is the cause of all crashes and the ridiculous speed involved had nothing to do with at all. If he was a better driver he and his mates (and the truck driver who even if he survived must be severely traumatised) would be fine and it would be all just a bit of fun I suppose.

Hate to paint so many people with the same brush but it is only people who speed themselves that feel the need to argue that speed does not cause accidents. Let's hope I don't meet you coming the other way some day....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

:eek:

scum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

Speed was only one of many factors in that accident. I class that as dangerous driving. definitly one for the Darwin awards.

• Advertisement

WHITE_P wrote: »
    Speed was only one of many factors in that accident. I class that as dangerous driving. definitly one for the Darwin awards.

+1
    He was driving like a retard. its nothing to do with lack of skills its more to do with driving recklessly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

The only one I pity is the truck driver.

Advertisement