Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there any bus from ashbourne to dundalk??

Options
  • 10-02-2008 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hello all... im going to dundalk fas 2moro and i dont drive. i was wondering if there is any transport that i can get from ashbourne to dundalk in the mornings. if anyone can help. please. thanks :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

I'd say you'll have to go via Drogheda.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

There's a bus which leaves from outside the Stag's Head in Ashbourne at 7.55each morning. It's 8 euro for a single and 40 euro for a weekly ticket.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,890 ✭✭✭embee

I was driving behind a Val Russell bus this morning on my way in. It said "Dundalk IT Daily Return" on the back of it and one of the places listed was Ashbourne. Ring Val Russell Coaches to find out some info.

Advertisement