Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internships

• 10-02-2008 2:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me if there is actually anywhere worthwhile doing an IT internship in carlow? I am resolved to leaving the place to do it but i would not mind somewhere convienant to do it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Is this for your college work experience?

Paul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,456 ✭✭✭stick-dan

Yes Paul it is. I am a BSc in Applied Computing study and i am looking for suitable work placement for next january and am in the process of constructing a short-list of places.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭flamegrill

Next year? Jebus you're planning well in advance :)

Nope just want to make sure i get somewhere i want.

Do you know if there is any suitable and interesting places in carlow to do an internship.. I live here but can't think of anywhere and am nearly resolved to leaving. Any ideas if i was to stay local??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Well you could ask us nicely :)

• Advertisement

Hey, I like your site btw, Very Professional. Web Hosting would interest me. What exactly would an intern be participating in within your company. Do you mind me asking do you own the company or are you a representative of the company. I would like to know more so if you could possibly provide me with more info i would be grateful.Where exactly are you guys located.

Advertisement