Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

AH Shocker: Morally Ambiguous Boardsies

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

rb_ie wrote: »
    She met a guy working on a door, offered him a blowjob, then went into the dirty toilets and dropped to her knees and took a strangers knob in her mouth. He could have been carrying fcking anything, yet she still just dove in head first.

He let a drunk stranger who was obviously promiscuous and could also have been carrying anything put his knob in her mouth. Same difference. The only real difference here is yours and society's attitude. I thought you would come up with something much better than that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

It seems odd to me that mairt is expected to respect someone in that situation. There are women in the world who are sluts, slags and slappers. If you're having sex with a randomer in a pub or club toilets, it makes you all three, regardless of gender.

Boston wrote: »
    It seems odd to me that mairt is expected to respect someone in that situation. There are women in the world who are sluts, slags and slappers. If you're having sex with a randomer in a pub or club toilets, it makes you all three, regardless of gender.

What he did was equal to what she did, therefore he has no right to judge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,382 ✭✭✭✭AARRRGH

I always thought you should have respect for everyone. Am I weird?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Davei141 wrote: »
    I had a feeling afterhours would of had the fun sucked out of it when you became a mod.

You can't say 'sucked' in this thread :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

dublindude wrote: »
    Laughing at someone else's misfortune? Nasty.

Wait, you're confusing yourself there. One minute you're saying it's a harmless thing to do, and the next you're saying she's unfortunate to have put herself in that position, what?
    dublindude wrote:
    In your opinion.

Yes, but I speak for the majority. Society views these type as slappers, like it or lump it but you're in the minority here.
    dublindude wrote:
    I would agree it is not something I would want my daughter to do, but it's still a HARMLESS ACT she CHOSE to do. She should not be mistreated for that.

Mistreated? Explain...
    It's also potentially extremely harmful, he could well have been a nutjob and physically harmed her, or he could have been carrying something and infected her. It's not a completely harmless thing to do, particularly not with a complete stranger. Also, she should be well aware she's being used as a "piece of meat", how the fck can she respect herself, or demand respect from anyone else when she's aware of this? Is she deriving sexual pleasure from it? No, she's not, she's performing oral sex on a man she doesn't know for more than a few minutes, how the fck does she expect to be viewed and treated after that? As a normal girl? Hardly!

dublindude wrote:
    No it's not. It's frowned on by people like you (which is the majority), but it's not "unacceptable".

ok, perhaps not "unacceptable", I mean I can accept that some people are just tramps who'll go down on anything that takes their knob out to them, but with that it's to be accepted that a lot of people will view them as that, slappers/tramps/sluts.

dublindude wrote:
    WTF.

How is it prostitute behavior? Was she paid to do it?

If she benefitted in any way, such as free admission or free drinks, then the argument could be that she was paid for it. Also, there's only one type of woman that participates in such activities, prositutes. I'll speak for myself but I know not one woman who'd do such a thing, nor have I ever. A lot would have a huge amount more respect for themselves, despite their sexual desires, than to perform such an act in such a place.
    dublindude wrote:
    How are prostitutes not accepted members of our society? I know many prostitutes (as part of an old job I had) and they are completely accepted members of our society.

Lol, why am I not surprised?
    dublindude wrote:
    Did you know it's LEGAL to be a prostitute?

So...? They still spead their legs to dirty old men for money down laneways. Really respectable women. lol.
    dublindude wrote:

Why should prostitutes not be accepted members of society? That's a pretty vicious thing to say.

See above.
    dublindude wrote:
    I personally think people should be allowed to do whatever they want, as long as it's not harming anyone.

Oh I agree, but they should be aware of the image they'll give themselves as a consequence and accept it that a lot of people won't be ok with their behaviour. But they're free to do it, of course, just doesn't mean we have to think it's completely normal and self-respecting behaviour (which it isn't).
    dublindude wrote:
    How come you haven't pointed out how Mairt is being a "slapper" too?

So he is, but am I offended by his actions as a member of the male species?No, it was his choice, sure enough I could berate him and understand if others did so, or made comments about his behaviour, but I certainly wouldn't take offence to them
    dublindude wrote:
    Why is your anger just directed towards women?

What anger?I'm not angry, I'm just trying to say to Dudess and any other woman who felt offended by Mairts comments/actions to not be, as they're completely different people to the type of person that was involved in the incident with Mairt.

What she did won't have a consequence on other woman, i.e just because one female does it, we should treat them all the same. Different women will get different levels of respect ( as with men ) and if you respect yourself then you'll be shown the same amount of respect. Fairly basic stuff.
    dublindude wrote:
    I can't believe what I'm reading. She and Mairt chose to do a sex act together. Under your logic, she has already degraded herself and is 95% responsible for what Mairt then does. Mairt then secretly forces the girl to perform a sex show.

Well she put herself in the position, god only knows what kind of man Mairt is and what he could do to her, she accepted that and went into the jacks with him. I'm sure she didn't know that she'd be watched, but she'd be 110% aware that the rest of the lads would know as soon as it was done (or even before).
    He also started laughing at her during it, yet she kept going...classy girl.

I'm not questioning that what Mairt did was bad, but she is much more to blame for it happening (if she hadn't offered then it would have never happened etc).
    dublindude wrote:
    Somehow she's to blame?

Again, she put herself into a situation where she could easily be abused. She's with a stranger in a cubicle, did she expect him to respect her? If so, that would be an outrageous expectation given that she'd be well aware how such a person making such an offer would be viewed.
    dublindude wrote:
    You're suggesting the girl was a child. We don't know what age she was.

I didn't suggest she was a child. She could be 18-30 for all I know, or younger (which would be a lot worse on Mairts part). It doesn't matter what her age was, the point still stands that if your daughter came home and said such a thing, you'd be sickened.
    dublindude wrote:
    If a married daughter came to her parents house and said "Hey Dad, tonight I sucked off my husband in our garden", he would also be horrified.

Not to the same extent though, I would imagine.

dublindude wrote:
    It's because women deserve to be degraded in certain mens eyes. You just don't get it...

No, what you should say is that certain women deserve to be degraded in certain mens eyes. Not all women will be viewed the same, but we learn what type of a woman they are by how they carry themselves and the level of respect they show themselves.

For instance, and I might be wrong here, if Mairts wife of say, 10 years, were to be passing by work one evening and she suggested they had a bit of a romp before she left, would he show the lads? Hell no (I would hope anyway), it's completely different than if some young one comes up and goes "Here mister, fancy a BJ for free admission". DUCY?

Wahey. Someone sees the light (regarding respect)

I always thought you should have respect for everyone. Am I weird?
    Yes.

Time to put an end to this rubbish...

You take everything posted here as gospel?..

Well I did say I took some 'licence' with the story, like 99% of the other sh*t on AH.

I'm not backpeddling either, a life time ago I was one nasty bastard for sure & things got a whole lot worse than I've posted here.

But ya know, your past makes you what you are now. At least if you learn from your mistakes, but most of you here are either too young to recognise your mistakes or have yet to make them.

Other's here at made mistakes, but would rather the rest of us think they're pure as the driven snow - bullsh*t.

I'm 100% positive there's not a person in this thread who hasn't done something, even just once, which they'd rather not have done.

So the next time someone wants to pass judgement on someone else here, personally peoples opinions of me here don't matter a damn to me, but before standing in judgement over someone. Ask yourself can you afford to cast the first stone.

Thats my last word on this, guys - try to be friends, its easier than the hate.

What he did was equal to what she did, therefore he has no right to judge.

Didn't say he did. I judge them both to be slappers.

Dublindude: Welcome to the real world. Someone doesn't respect themselves, no one else will.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Iago wrote: »
    Ok, I've checked the charter and there's no mention of being offensive to non-users who are nothing but a generic person not identified in any way, so I'm not sure why Mairt would be at risk of a banning from that.
    Because it's offensive to women.
    Also I've reported the post from Dudess where she tells Mairt to STFU as it's abusive against a fellow poster which is covered in the charter.
    It's not abusive, I haven't called him anything. It's regularly used by mods here. It's aggressive, yes, but not insulting. Sometimes a little aggressiveness is unavoidable considering the sh1t people throw up here - in fairness not too often, most posters are great, but once in a while.
    there will be impressionable 12-15 year olds readng this thread and thinking "well if everyone else thinks it's cool, I should be doing it as well"
    Agreed. But as you can see, I'm flagging such posts in a bid to dismantle the sheep-like mindsets people have in relation to sexual behaviour.
    Ladies, provided you have somewhat normal morals (as I know Dudess does), then you should differentiate yourselves from women such as the one in the story and be able to laugh at them along with everyone else.
    Thing is, rb_ie, I don't think sex is a moral issue. Plus, I've had one-night stands and given head on such occasions. In the "sex on a first meeting?" thread, I was one of those who voted I would. And I have continued to date some of those guys afterwards. Very few of us haven't had one-night stands. Sometimes when you go out, you score. It's not unusual from age 18 on.
    However, I wouldn't give head in a toilet to just any bloke. I would have to be EXCEPTIONALLY physically attracted to the guy and I would go back to his place or my place or a hotel room etc. And I would have MY pleasure in mind, not really his (it's not a relationship). I certainly wouldn't be out to simply offer the goods to make a guy like me etc. I have dignity, respect for myself, and confidence and self-belief. Sadly there are girls who DON'T have any of the above. They're in a crap place and it's not fair to laugh at them and make them feel worse about themselves.
    She is a slapper, plain and simple. As is any girl who goes and gives a bouncer a BJ probably ten minutes after meeting him.
    But then he shouldn't accept it - do you not see how infuriating it is for THAT to be considered ok?
    DublinDude, don't give me this "Different women have different moral values" bs
    It's true. See two quotes above.
    in society it's unacceptable to go around randomly sucking men off in toilets. It's prostitute behaviour
    But again, the guys on the receiving end CAN choose to keep it in their trousers.
    Unless you are a prostitute or just hang around with a load of them/were brought up by them, then you're going to view such a person in a negative way.
    It is indeed a bad thing but the fact that there are girls who value themselves so little is a terrible thing, and such attitudes from males hardly helps the situation.
    but the instead of abusing him on the matter, maybe you should look at what the woman did and think "Well, she did put herself in the position, maybe had she practised somewhat tighter morals, this type of thing wouldn't happen".
    Once again (it seems to require being drilled in): she can offer away all she likes and none of the guys need to comply. Then no head is given and nobody has degraded themselves...
    If your daughter came home and said "Hey Dad, tonight I sucked off a bouncer in X club bathrooms, but I got free admission", even those with slightly looser morals wouldn't think "Oh, that's great honey, well done on saving a few quid", you'd be sick to your stomach at her behaviour.
    Of course. And just imagine what Mairt's reaction would be...
    As I said, to normal women with relatively normal moral values, you should completely differentiate yourself from them. They're not the same as you and you're nowhere near the same as them, so why take offense on their behalf? Or why take it as a dig at the female race as a whole? It's not, it's simply targetted at slappers who go down on their knees to random men in filthy cubicles in club bathrooms.
    Ok, but when the men are willing to take the head and then call the girls "slappers" a red mist drifts across women's eyes. It's misogynistic - anti-women. Maybe not anti-ALL women, but anti-women nonetheless.
    If some bird is happy to degrade herself by dropping to her knees to a randomer in a bathroom, who are we to stop people judging her?

This is not "being a bit promiscuous", this is being a complete slapper.

If you're the type to do this, by all means go for it, but be prepared to be judged in a negative way by people because 99% of the population would find it unacceptable.
    Better still. The guys should keep it in their trousers and help to prevent this kind of seediness from going on.
    She met a guy working on a door, offered him a blowjob, then went into the dirty toilets and dropped to her knees and took a strangers knob in her mouth. He could have been carrying fcking anything, yet she still just dove in head first.
    Aw please! In the above comment, apart from the bit speculating that he might be carrying an STD, you only mention "her" and "she" as if she carried out the whole thing singlehandedly. Mairt accepted the blowjob, accompanied her to the toilets, pulled down his pants, sat on the toilet and put it in her mouth. That's a whole lot you've left out...

Wait, you're confusing yourself there. One minute you're saying it's a harmless thing to do, and the next you're saying she's unfortunate to have put herself in that position, what?

I said the blowjob is harmless, not the forced sex show!
    Yes, but I speak for the majority. Society views these type as slappers, like it or lump it but you're in the minority here.

I agree.
    Mistreated? Explain...

If you don't think what Mairt did was mistreatment, then you need help. I'm sorry, but that's a psycho attitude to have.
    It's also potentially extremely harmful, he could well have been a nutjob and physically harmed her,

I agree.
    or he could have been carrying something and infected her.

That's irrelevant. We could all be carrying something. Whether they waited 10 minutes or 10 months before having sex doesn't matter if either of you have an undiagnosed STI.
    It's not a completely harmless thing to do, particularly not with a complete stranger.

Assuming neither of them caught an STI from it, it is harmless.
    Also, she should be well aware she's being used as a "piece of meat", how the fck can she respect herself, or demand respect from anyone else when she's aware of this? Is she deriving sexual pleasure from it? No, she's not, she's performing oral sex on a man she doesn't know for more than a few minutes, how the fck does she expect to be viewed and treated after that? As a normal girl? Hardly!

But she chose to do it... it's none of our business why she wanted to give him a blowjob. The blowjob is irrelevant. What's important here is that Mairt (and many others!) has a cruel, misogynistic streak.
    What she did won't have a consequence on other woman, i.e just because one female does it, we should treat them all the same. Different women will get different levels of respect ( as with men ) and if you respect yourself then you'll be shown the same amount of respect. Fairly basic stuff.

You're basing respect on women not being allowed to do what they want though. I don't know how you can't see this. You are trying to control womens behaviour. If you do X, Y will happen.

I don't mean to sound dramatic, but the Taliban are just a more extreme version of this.
    No, what you should say is that certain women deserve to be degraded in certain mens eyes.

That's so ****ed. You have a terrible attitude towards women.
    For instance, and I might be wrong here, if Mairts wife of say, 10 years, were to be passing by work one evening and she suggested they had a bit of a romp before she left, would he show the lads? Hell no (I would hope anyway), it's completely different than if some young one comes up and goes "Here mister, fancy a BJ for free admission". DUCY?

IMO all humans should be respected.

So do you think that slavery for example shouldn't have been abolished because "like it or lump it" that's just the way things are? Extreme example I know but that's the attitude you are portraying.

It's also potentially extremely harmful, he could well have been a nutjob and physically harmed her, or he could have been carrying something and infected her. It's not a completely harmless thing to do, particularly not with a complete stranger. Also, she should be well aware she's being used as a "piece of meat", how the fck can she respect herself, or demand respect from anyone else when she's aware of this? Is she deriving sexual pleasure from it? No, she's not, she's performing oral sex on a man she doesn't know .

She could have been a nut job and bit his knob off!:D Did it ever occur to you that some women might actually like giving head?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I said the blowjob is harmless, not the forced sex show!

I agree.

If you don't think what Mairt did was mistreatment, then you need help. I'm sorry, but that's a psycho attitude to have.

I agree.

That's irrelevant. We could all be carrying something. Whether they waited 10 minutes or 10 months before having sex doesn't matter if either of you have an undiagnosed STI.

Assuming neither of them caught an STI from it, it is harmless.

But she chose to do it... it's none of our business why she wanted to give him a blowjob. The blowjob is irrelevant. What's important here is that Mairt (and many others!) has a cruel, misogynistic streak.

You're basing respect on women not being allowed to do what they want though. I don't know how you can't see this. You are trying to control womens behaviour. If you do X, Y will happen.

I don't mean to sound dramatic, but the Taliban are just a more extreme version of this.

Careful now.

It seems odd to me that mairt is expected to respect someone in that situation.
    He's not expected to have respect for her - it would be difficult considering she doesn't have much for herself. Instead, what he's expected to do is keep his penis in his trousers and tell her to cop the fukk on when she offers him head, rather than accepting it - you know, behaving like a professional, responsible doorman, rather than adhering to the stereotype which he gets all defensive about on other threads where bouncers are slagged off.
    If he decides to accept the blow-job then he is expected to accept that he has had a part to play in it too, and he is expected NOT to call her a slapper and NOT to put on a show for his mates.
    There are women in the world who are sluts, slags and slappers. If you're having sex with a randomer in a pub or club toilets, it makes you all three, regardless of gender.
    What about the "randomer" in question? They too play a part you know...
    Mairt wrote: »
    I'm not backpeddling
    You ARE backpeddling... because not even 24 hours ago you were acting as if what you did was just one big laugh and you weren't remotely ashamed of yourself for being so horrible. Yet now you are.
    Other's here at made mistakes, but would rather the rest of us think they're pure as the driven snow - bullsh*t.

I'm 100% positive there's not a person in this thread who hasn't done something, even just once, which they'd rather not have done.

So the next time someone wants to pass judgement on someone else here, personally peoples opinions of me here don't matter a damn to me, but before standing in judgement over someone. Ask yourself can you afford to cast the first stone.
    A lot of people wouldn't have done anything so mean... and been so proud of themselves years later.

Both of them are slappers.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

yes, but she didn't take pleasure in sexually humiliating him.

Dudess wrote: »
    A lot of people wouldn't have done anything so mean... and been so proud of themselves years later.

Oh I said I was proud of myself now did I?.

You know what, I did alot of sh*t was I was 20, 21 22 etc, I'm 42 now, and you know that.

Am I the same person now as I was then?... No, are you the same person you were even five year's ago?..

Now I feel that your aim now is to bully me. Drop it please.

yes, but she didn't take pleasure in sexually humiliating him.

She put herself in that situation. Some people want to be used and degraded, doesn't make it ok, but shes far from the victim here.

• Advertisement

Mairt wrote: »
    Oh I said I was proud of myself now did I?.

You know what, I did alot of sh*t was I was 20, 21 22 etc, I'm 42 now, and you know that.

Am I the same person now as I was then?... No, are you the same person you were even five year's ago?..

Now I feel that your aim now is to bully me. Drop it please.

Mairt in all fairness, the flippant way that you described the incident gave the impression that you felt that your behaviour was acceptable and something to joke about.

She put herself in that situation. Some people want to be used and degraded, doesn't make it ok, but shes far from the victim here.
    ding ding ding ding ding

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Who is the victim so?!

I cannot believe you people think this kind of behaviour is acceptable.

I feel very sad about this.

/leaves discussion

Why does there have to be a victim? and I just said in the post you quoted that its not ok as in not acceptable. Try reading a post before you go off in hysterics. Here I've made it bold in this post in case you miss the point, again.

Mairt in all fairness, the flippant way that you described the incident gave the impression that you felt that your behaviour was acceptable and something to joke about.

it was a flippant bloody topic.

Had someone asked as a separate topic was that acceptable behaviour I'd have said no its not, then I'm most like have given an accurate account of what happened and have used it as an example of what I thought was acceptable when I was much younger and what I find acceptable now.

Know what, when I was younger I had threesome's, a foursome and much much more. I was in 'the party scene' and done some really nasty sh*t.

Would I do it all again, if I was 20 again and in the same scene, damn right I would.

Would I do it now, not a snowballs chance in hell.

Want to know something else, I was almost 40 before I discovered what it mean't to truely make love to a girl & to truely love.

I'm a good bloke, I've learned alot about myself from my past and I'm happy with myself now. And nothing anyone here can say will change that.

And I really do think I'm being bullied in this thread and I'd prefer any further discussion about me by certain people dropped.

Why does there have to be a victim? and I just said in the post you quoted that its not ok as in not acceptable. Try reading a post before you go off in hysterics. Here I've made it bold in this post in case you miss the point, again.

From a quick look at your previous posts, it doesn't sound like you think what he did is not acceptable.
    He didn't force that girl to do anything.
    She put herself in that situation.
    Someone doesn't respect themselves, no one else will.
    I call moral high horse on this one.

• Advertisement

OK I really want to leave this topic now! Please don't quote me anymore as it'll just drag me back in :)

Why does there have to be a victim? .

Because he called his friends over, without her consent to watch her in a vulnerable position, purely with the intent to make himself feel superior to her and "cool" to his mates! If this isn't victimisation I don't know what is.

Dublindude, let me ask you a question, and I mean this in no way to be offensive or a jab at you.

Was your mother a prostitute or another family member?Have you or are you going out with a prositute or someone who worked as one previously?Or perhaps someone who has a "history" or reputation for being a bit loose?Do you use prositutes or have you used them before?

I'm just curious as you've said this kind of stuff before, and there's something very Eo980/Ned78 about it in that they're both going out with Polish girls, and have a very different perception of the Poles than a lot of people and will defend them to the death. Sometimes it comes across a bit "My birds a Pole so I have to say this" but in reality, they've a lot more interaction with them and have a huge amount more experience with the Polish people in an informal manner.

Definitely not a jab at you though so don't take it as one.

Dublindude, let me ask you a question, and I mean this in no way to be offensive or a jab at you.

Yeah right:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Extraplus

She didn't sign up for a sex show. Forcing someone to go through with that (and let's be clear, she had no choice in the matter so it was forced) is physically degrading.

She didn't sign up for a sex show? But she performed a sexual act in a public bathroom i.e. a room that is open to the pubic. There was a most a couple of lengths of mdf betwwen her and the rest of the club. Anyone could have seen/heard and had a peek.

• Advertisement

Ah that's just splitting hairs. It was in an enclosed cubicle, not on a urinal.
    shes far from the victim here.
    In one way, no. She knew what she was doing. She took part in a fairly seedy sex act with another person. It's just that society will judge her moreso than the other person. And then there's all the other stuff (camera, being called a "slapper" etc). In that sense, it could be argued she IS a victim.

Was your mother a prostitute or another family member?Have you or are you going out with a prositute or someone who worked as one previously?Or perhaps someone who has a "history" or reputation for being a bit loose?Do you use prositutes or have you used them before?

I'm just curious as you've said this kind of stuff before, and there's something very Eo980/Ned78 about it in that they're both going out with Polish girls, and have a very different perception of the Poles than a lot of people and will defend them to the death. Sometimes it comes across a bit "My birds a Pole so I have to say this" but in reality, they've a lot more interaction with them and have a huge amount more experience with the Polish people in an informal manner.

Definitely not a jab at you though so don't take it as one.

Not offensive, don't worry.

After getting to know a lot of prostitutes (again, a previous job exposed me to them) I realised they are human too. Although they commit numerous sex acts per day, they still have the same feelings as you and me. Most of them are quite intelligent, most of them are decent people. The sex acts they commit does not make them "different" or worse than anyone else. If you didn't know they were prostitutes, you wouldn't think they are any different than you or me.

Lots of girls (and men, obviously) do stupid things. It doesn't mean they deserve bad things to happen to them. The dumb girl who went back to Mike Tysons hotel room; did she deserve to be raped? No. Is she a dumb ****? Absolutely.

The girl in the cubicle may have a care free attitude to sex, or maybe she's insecure, or maybe she's just stupid, but she's still a human and deserves to be treated with respect.

Some of the nicest, kindest people I know are "slutty". What they choose to do with a man is none of our business, and we shouldn't judge them on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Whether or not a person thinks this girl should be respected or not, I think that both parties are equally responsible for the sexual act, i.e. they both made a decision, and to be fair, probably shouldn't be thought of any less for it, as it is their own consensual decision, and just because it may not coincide with someone else's morals does not make it wrong. They were both consenting adults (I assume).
    As for what Mairt did next, I can only say that I don't like it, as it was not consensual.

Please get off the stage with this one. Two sentences earlier you've basically admitted disrespect for the humans that are the Taliban

From a quick look at your previous posts, it doesn't sound like you think what he did is not acceptable.

So thats why you ignored a post by me where I clearly said is wasn't ok? Should I use sock puppets to explain my position to you?

SumGuy wrote: »
    Please get off the stage with this one. Two sentences earlier you've basically admitted disrespect for the humans that are the Taliban

As individuals I would respect them (for example, they should have basic human rights.) However they kill innocent people and should not be allowed do this. There's a difference...

To be fair, there are those rough wans in their tracksuits and chunky gold jewellery who'll have it lobbed in any orifice down a side alley and they don't strike me as particularly vulnerable or insecure. They strike me as damn confident actually. But guys, while disgusted by them, will still have sex with them - which to me, demonstrates a lack of self respect and dignity on the guy's part; the fact that he's so unfussy he's willing to stick it into a girl who's that nasty.

And he no doubt knows it, so he tries to compensate for it by laughing at her behind her back to his mates and calling her a slapper...

So thats why you ignored a post by me where I clearly said is wasn't ok? Should I use sock puppets to explain my position to you?

Well for someone who thinks what Mairt did was wrong, you're certainly spending a lot of time defending him...

I think you'll find I'm spending a lot of time saying she's no better and made her own decision. I mean I think I've said three times at this stage their both slappers.

Also, it was a public toilets, she could have been over seen by anyone and didn't care, so less of the "Mairt stole her honour" bull, she had none to begin with.

Bollocks. As I said already, it was an enclosed cubicle, not a jimmy cake. Very few people bother straining their neck to look into the next cubicle if they hear sex sounds coming from there - anyone who does is a saddo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

well I don't know about the Uk but it looks like sharia law might find a warm welcome here in Ireland.

• Advertisement

Public place. Can't be too bothered about been seen. Christ, who doesn't notice an audience to begin with, or maybe she did and didn't care.

Mc MordÜff with fries : Absolutely, gays and drug users onto the fires first.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Jesus. Can people please make with the stories of getting caught giving head to Mairt or just move this topic to Humanities?

I think you'll find I'm spending a lot of time saying she's no better and made her own decision. I mean I think I've said three times at this stage their both slappers.

I don't have any problem with the sex act. She absolutely 100% chose to do it.
    Also, it was a public toilets, she could have been over seen by anyone and didn't care, so less of the "Mairt stole her honour" bull, she had none to begin with.

!!!!

I don't know which pubs you go to, but the ones I've been in have reasonably private cubicles in the toilets.

Saying she had no honour to begin with is such a terrible attitude to have. I don't think you really understand what you're saying. You're saying women who are promiscious should expect to be disrespected. That's bad.

/I really need to go now

well I don't know about the Uk but it looks like sharia law might find a warm welcome here in Ireland.
    But under Sharia Law, men, in theory, wouldn't be able to shag those degenerate women. And yet they still seem to want to.

Saying she had no honour to begin with is such a terrible attitude to have. I don't think you really understand what you're saying. You're saying women who are promiscious should expect to be disrespected. That's bad.

I will say they should expect it, since that is life. Nowever, and I'm going to lengths to point this out as you're a bit special, that is not to say they deserve to be disrespected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,834 ✭✭✭Sonnenblumen

Dudess wrote: »
    There's absolutely no guarantee that pampered, over-privileged kids use protection. And even if they do, it doesn't make it any less fukked up that they're riding at 13 and 14. At least a lot of the kids in Ballymun have the excuse of growing up in difficult circumstances.

Can I nominate this post for the Podge & Rodge Dumb Science Award?

Dudess - you never fail to..........

Elaboration?

I will say they should expect it, since that is life. Nowever, and I'm going to lengths to point this out as you're a bit special, that is not to say they deserve to be disrespected.

Instead of insulting me, why don't you just make up your mind?

:rolleyes:

Why don't you just admit she deserved it. It's obvious that's what you really think. She's a slut and she deserved it.

So we should just accept things the way they are and not try to change them because "that's just life"? It's wrong but ultimately something one should just accept? You are contradicting yourself at every chance.

• Advertisement

I left my sock puppets at home, I need them if I have to go into more detail about Real world values Vs right and wrong.

The girl didn't deserve was mairt did, but I fail to see why she should have earned respect for it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement