Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarion Hotel?

Options
  • 10-02-2008 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭

I have to go to Limerick for business during the week to the Clarion just wondering if it is within walking distance to the train station? Could someone give me directions please? Or how much would a taxi cost from the station to the hotel?

Thanx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

Taxi should cost bout a fiver. Its a 15 minute walk.

Come out of the train station cross over the road in front of the station to the railway hotel. Turn left and walk bout 100 yards to the corner of mallow street you will see the green railings of the peoples park across the street. Walk down mallow street crossing to the left hand side at your leisure. Once you reach the roundabout at the river and jurys Inn look left the Clarion is the large white structure to your left on the river bout 16 floors high

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

Cheers thanx for that

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Clarion Hotel (which I asume the OP is talking about) is down by Steamboat Quay next to the river Shannon. http://www.clarionlimerick.com/

Clarion Suites Hotel is located on the Ennis Road. http://www.clarionsuiteslimerick.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

This is the walk you can take if you want!
    If you have suitcases though I'd take a cab!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

This is the walk you can take if you want!
    If you have suitcases though I'd take a cab!
    wow were helpful here

• Registered Users Posts: 676 ✭✭✭Nickibaby*

Poxyshamrock thank you for the map i printed it off to bring on my little trip.

I have a suitcase but its on wheels so I might just walk it if i'm not feeling too lazy :D doesn't seem far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 celticsinner

Can anyone tell me if when they booked a room with the Clarion Hotel it came up as the "Kings Oak Tavern" on their credit card statement

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Can anyone tell me if when they booked a room with the Clarion Hotel it came up as the "Kings Oak Tavern" on their credit card statement

The hotel should be able to give you this information.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

You asked this in 6 forums in total, about different Clarion hotels too.
    Ring the hotel and ask them.

Cross Posting is a good way of getting a siteban, so please don't do it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement