Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

man city away? march 16th

Options
  • 10-02-2008 5:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭

im thinking about flying over to this on the sunday morning and back on sunday night. any idea if there's any chance of getting away tickets for this game. or if i was to get city tickets whats the best way. i am a spurs member if that helps.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Alrite Mate. I would have thought you have a fairly good chance of getting a ticket for this one. City have a big stadium and members are normally succesful when applying for tickets for this one. I have been to this fixture a couple of times of the last few years cos Its normally handy to get a ticket.

Wont be over at this one though, getting wed in the summer so the pennies are priceless !!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

do you have many loyalty points and have you applied on spurs website

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,860 ✭✭✭ditpoker

i'd imagine zero loyalty points, havent been to a game yet this year. :( and when i went to apply online the system made me cry with confusion and i couldnt find anywhere to apply.

am checking with people i know with man city about getting home tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I've not updated the ticket office news section in a while cos I;ve hardly set foot in my own house in a month, but here's the relevant info:
    One Hotspur Bronze / Lilywhite Members: Can apply online https://eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur/default.aspx from 5.30pm on 06.02.08 until 5.30pm on 13.02.08

I've logged on using my uncle's details and the option to apply is there, listed in between Slavia Prague and Portsmouth @ WHL.

OneHotspur.jpg

Click on the "Buy/Apply" button, that will take you to a page with a load of text and a big cockerel at the bottom. Click on the cockerel and the following menu should pop up:

cockerel.jpg

Select the amount of tickets you want to add to your basket, then go to checkout to input your credit card details. You won't be assigned a ticket until after the ballot has been completed.

Advertisement