Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH getting too strict

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

*yawn*

its a shame that the people who have all the great ideas about how AH should be run, dont bother telling anyone else about them until they make a complaint.

Ah is run from the input of the users, not on how the moderators feel it should be run.
    so if you have any problems with it, I suggest you take it up on the AH forum, and get everyone else involved.

Constructive criticism is always listened to, and if you have solutions to problems, even better. we like to hear those.
    if all you want to do is tell us how unfair the peoples rules are in AH, then dont bother. ive grown deaf to them. 99% of the time, the person making the complaint is in the wrong anyway.

please feel free to continue your pointless argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,509 ✭✭✭✭fits

Hagar wrote: »
    Did you not see my Lolspanner? Have you people no originality? /Stomps off grumbling...

pologees

Course I saw the very apt lol spanner. Dont be grumbling!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Plan_D

Have Cat mods becomes something else?

Last I remember cat mods tended to be "around" when mods were not. I have this feeling you no longer think this is true? :(

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Plan_D wrote: »
    ok so.

Fistycuffs is fast approaching young fla.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Ah is run from the input of the users, not on how the moderators feel it should be run.
    so if you have any problems with it, I suggest you take it up on the AH forum, and get everyone else involved.

Constructive criticism is always listened to, and if you have solutions to problems, even better. we like to hear those.
    if all you want to do is tell us how unfair the peoples rules are in AH, then dont bother. ive grown deaf to them. 99% of the time, the person making the complaint is in the wrong anyway.

I already did
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=55103166&postcount=67

Oh and just the record I have not and nor have ever been asked to ever eat anyone's placenta.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Like an immediate act to save the rest of us from reading a load of uneducated text speak trolling ****e. But failing the implementation of idiocy banning, its probably best to not argue with those with the fewest braincells, or we will end up, like this, on page 7 of a feedback thread, without any goddamn cat pictures.
    I thought of a good one, but wasn't bothered looking for it.
    I can't remember what it was now.
    Dudess wrote: »
    Oh, we have a troll in our midst! Welcome!

It's just merc_tilt rearing his ugly head again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Yeah, I know :)

Have Cat mods becomes something else?

Last I remember cat mods tended to be "around" when mods were not. I have this feeling you no longer think this is true? :(

well, why dont you tell us what cat mods are supposed to do, and then tell us what cat mods are doing that you dont agree with.

come on, if youre going to say something, say it, dont fcuk around.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I already did
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=55103166&postcount=67

Oh and just the record I have not and nor have ever been asked to ever eat anyone's placenta.

youre going to have to make it seperate, im not going to look at some suggestion in the middle of a large rant in which the majority of posters have lost all focus and perspective.

And for my part, any apologies if I escalated anything or had a hand in all this, I know i posted a different viewpoint to dudess on the original (now locked) thread of doom, pulling the thread off topic...

I need to feel some love.

• Advertisement

well, why dont you tell us what cat mods are supposed to do, and then tell us what cat mods are doing that you dont agree with.

come on, if youre going to say something, say it, dont fcuk around.

No one can tell you what C Mods do. It was said they were just to step in when mods were absent.

I don't not agree with any off it.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

No one can tell you what C Mods do. It was said they were just to step in when mods were absent.

Double negative.

Gordon wrote: »
    Double negative.

Well done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Lol! And you were having a go at my typing on the Ladies Lounge...

Well done.
    Gwantifukawayfrommee

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Well done.
    Thanks baby.

Wow. I have never noticed you showing the anagramatic love for doctors everywhere gordon.
    To express love in anagram form is like undressing a 3 boobed angel. Rare and wonderful.

what do you think Cmods do?

what exactly is it that you agree with?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Does it not? What is working class I ask you?

Is a taxi man traditionally working class?

Seeing as you are the expert on the relationship between working classes and criminality, you should be able to tell us what working classes are.

By the way, what is your problem with someone being the manager of a spar, they pay taxes like every one else,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Considerably more than penniless students looking out with ire at the world from under their parent's wing, I would imagine.

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Yeah like you can be a manager of Spar......;)
    Haha, the naivety streams from every post. Do you have any idea how much the manager of a successful chain store makes? The kickbacks?

I don't know how much the Eurospar near me is paid to stock Gatorade instead of Powerade, but you can bet your ass it probably funds a couple of laptops per year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭neuro-praxis

I'd just like to confirm that everything estebancambias has said about the working class is completely true.

My dad's an electrician and I grew up in Cabra and I am utter scum.

Now. Back to my phd.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

It had better be, Gatorade is awful.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

rkm wrote: »
    It had better be, Gatorade is awful.
    It vexes me to no end :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,497 ✭✭✭✭Dragan

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Yes but for every 1 thread giving out that all men are ****/ all irish men are ****
    there are at least 7 threads giving out that irish women are [insert insult of choice here] I know part of that is due to the fact there are more XY posters on boards they XX but while XX are in the minority of the posters is it going to feel hard to be a part of a place where it seems you are not wanted due to such threads.

Jesus maybe it's just popular opinion? Just because we don't agree with something doesn't remove other people's right to think it.

That's not America.

That's not even Mexico.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

This isn't the forum for that, but feel free to knock yourself out here.

Hey Aidan - are you still trying to lure teenage boys back to your flat these days, or have you given that **** up yet?

Hey Aidan - are you still trying to lure teenage boys back to your flat these days, or have you given that **** up yet?
    wtf?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

what do you think Cmods do?

what exactly is it that you agree with?

Well he clearly doesn't not agree with what Cmods don't do.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I don't think Mr. Hannon would be too impressed if I gave him a phone call and showed him what you were posting during work.

• Advertisement

seamus wrote: »
    I don't think Mr. Hannon would be too impressed if I gave him a phone call and showed him what you were posting during work.
    pwned.jpg

Advertisement