Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AH getting too strict

Options
123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

seamus wrote: »
    I don't think Mr. Hannon would be too impressed if I gave him a phone call and showed him what you were posting during work.
    289959679_f579908b2e.jpg

too slow looking for pic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

Hey Aidan - are you still trying to lure teenage boys back to your flat these days, or have you given that **** up yet?
    No. I have a house in an estate now.

But seriously, the OP sent me a PM detailing what he meant, bit of a case of mistaken identity and knee jerk reaction, I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

...so I can unban starbelgrade ? Damn my strict ways.

Karoma wrote: »
    ...so I can unban starbelgrade ? Damn my strict ways.
    Thats entirely up to you. I have no problem with him one way or the other, but as the mod its your choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

I unbanned him. I was going to drop you a PM and ask whether it was an in-joke or something... sorted, AFAIC.

• Advertisement

Karoma wrote: »
    I unbanned him. I was going to drop you a PM and ask whether it was an in-joke or something... sorted, AFAIC.
    Cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Plan_D

I <3 gordo.

Duffy is the next big thing.

Advertisement