Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone translate this to polish?

Options
  • 10-02-2008 5:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

room for rent in city centre house sharing with one other,own room,all mod cons,gas fire central heating,would suit youngish female,must be dog lover,rent 60 euro per week

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭Nothingcompares

Wanted: Hot polish bird to live in my house with me with my dog

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭somebaldyfela

Hahahahaha!you have me sussed!!but if anyone can translate what i said much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Kruk

Pokoj do wynajecia w Centrum, dom z jednym wspolokatorem. Wlasny pokoj, dom nowoczesnie urzadzony, kominek na gaz, centralne ogrzewane, odpowiedni dla mlodej kobiety. Musi lubiec psy. 60 euro za tydzien.

However, if you place an ad only in Polish they`ll think that you're Pole as well. So you can except a phone call in Polish :-) Also to be honest with you, if I was you I wouldn't write 'for youngish female' in ad, because most of Polish women can think it's suspiscious that you're looking for young females.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭somebaldyfela

Thanks for that,i will advertise in english also,the only reason i say young female is i want some one who wont mind the occasional party etc :)thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

Thanks for that,i will advertise in english also,the only reason i say young female is i want some one who wont mind the occasional party etc :)thanks again

Yes, because young guys hate parties.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭WooPeeA

snyper wrote: »
    LOL.

Don't go into the other reasons snyper. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

snyper wrote: »

Party with the pants?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭elmolesto