Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Works on the link

Options
  • 10-02-2008 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭

Hey, does anyone know what the story with the link road is and the road works that seem to be going on every night? There always seems to be works on the link as you head towards the kinsale roundabout, just on the bridge by douglas...

I ask this because a number of times i have got caught in traffic heading that way, and what pisses me off is that there is no warning that there is going to be traffic until you get onto the link (by st. patricks church in rochestown) and you either see the traffic or else there might be a small sign. At this stage it is too late and you can't turn around and get off...

Is it that difficult for the council (or whoever is doing the roadworks) to stick a sign out on the rochestown road to inform people that it's quicker to go through douglas?

Advertisement