Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diet Coke

• 10-02-2008 7:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering what the average price of a bottle of coke is in your local shop. In my local Spar it's gone up to €1.43:eek:, it was only €1.15 there last week or there abouts.:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,937 ✭✭✭✭Basq

About €1.30

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭dango

"Spar" that's the give-away. Greedy B*stards...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭pp_me129

In local store... 1.50 for diet coke normal coke and pepsi what a rip.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

90c

Cremo wrote: »
    90c
    Tesco or Dunnes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

tesco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

49c :D

KTRIC wrote: »
    49c :D
    Lidl or Aldi (or "homeless man's possible urine but Diet Coke coloured")? :D

basquille wrote: »
    Lidl or Aldi (or "homeless man's possible urine but Diet Coke coloured")? :D

No, Edeka :D

KTRIC wrote: »
    No, Edeka :D

Soooooooo...... option 3?

Ah no, that would've been my next guess! :confused:

• Advertisement

basquille wrote: »
    Soooooooo...... option 3?

Ah no, that would've been my next guess! :confused:

yeah yeah, sure it was.

Germany isn't all Lidl and Aldi you know :p

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

In the last couple of day I've been into my local Super Valu and Dunnes and they are both charging 1.99 for a 2l bottle where as they used to be 1.81

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

eve wrote: »
    In the last couple of day I've been into my local Super Valu and Dunnes and they are both charging 1.99 for a 2l bottle where as they used to be 1.81

Tescos too, but there is ALWAYS some offer on with some soft drink, pepsi has been going for nothing lately. Coke zero is buy 2 get one free in mine at the moment, I love it, but don't like diet coke much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭claret

A new Londis opened up across the road where I work and it started off with a bottle of diet coke costing 98c. Myself and a colleague were thrilled as we buy at least 10 bottles between us a day. A week later it shot up to €1.40 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭eve

claret wrote: »
    A new Londis opened up across the road where I work and it started off with a bottle of diet coke costing 98c. Myself and a colleague were thrilled as we buy at least 10 bottles between us a day. A week later it shot up to €1.40 :(

I bought a 2l bottle in a Londis recently and was charged 55c more than what the big 3 shops were charging-that equated to 30% more!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

Was 1.10 and now all coke gone up a few cent and its now 1.15 in supervalu. Cheapest i got was i dunnes for 99c

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Schism

Usually round 1.40, cans are 99c now.

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭armour87

50p a bottle in d pound shop in dirry

Advertisement