Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i'm not sure if this goes here(bout Vicar street.)

Options
  • 10-02-2008 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭

i'm plannign on seeing Andrew Maxwell in vicar street. how strict are they about id(i'm only 17)?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Dunno, probably very strict as there's a bar.

Just as a warning to everyone I don't want any poster offering any illegal advice, anyone to do such will be receiving a ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

Thats what i was afriad of...I have to see him. he is my actual hero(i kinda sound obbsesed, don't i.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

You'll be I.D'd if you look remotely underage, and on the tickets it said something about having a 25 year old with you if you are.

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭git_ireland

I think if you go with an adult they will let you in under their supervision, but if you get caught drinking youre out on our ear, no excuses taken.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭jph100

u might be.depends though.

im almost 20 and occasionnally get id'd in pubs+clubs. ive been to vicar street 4 times in last few months and wasnt asked once.

best to go with an older person just to be safe

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 682 ✭✭✭illiop

Thanx for the help but it doesn't matter. my dad won't let me go anyway 'cause it's on Easter Sunday...

Advertisement