Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where is the business building?

• 10-02-2008 8:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

i went today and there was only arts and science. i asked people where it was but every one said "i dont know" do NUIMers know anythin then haha so where is it. for subjects like accountin n finance. its in the arts buildin ye?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭JBoyle4eva

OK, don't start dissing fellow NUIMers here, we all know are campuses fairly well.
    But yeah, there is no business building per se. Not all courses have an idvidual building, only science, enginerring and computer science do, more so because of their need for individual facilities.

But i'm sure a building on campus has the actual Business dept, like the French dept is in the arts Block, and sociologoy dept. is in Auxilia, etc.

I'd say give the college a ring, and ask. I can't find much on the NUIM website.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

conbob wrote: »
    i went today and there was only arts and science. i asked people where it was but every one said "i dont know" do NUIMers know anythin then haha so where is it. for subjects like accountin n finance. its in the arts buildin ye?

Thats because there is no business building.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭Kid Nothing

There is no business building....all business subjects are a part of the Economics department which is located in Rhetoric House on the South Campus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

http://business.nuim.ie

Department Office

52 Logic House
    South Campus

http://www.nuim.ie/location/aerial_views-south.shtml

Hope that helps

Also think 52 is the top floor but could be wrong, Maths & Music departments are based in Logic House as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭nothing

You're right, they're based in Logic House, but it's the middle floor :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 912 ✭✭✭Norrdeth

Middle floor is the best floor! only there's no pianos there =(

Advertisement