Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Present for gf

• 10-02-2008 9:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

i was thinking of getting these earrings for my girlfriend's bday.
    Girls, i'd like your opinion..

image1xl.jpg

image3xl.jpg

Cheers.

Comments

I don't like them, but you know better than anyone if they are her kind of thing.
    A word of warning if those kind of earring are heavy they leave you with lappy lugs. So make sure they are light.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Unless she has stuff like that already, then no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭pinklady2

I think they are lovely, I wear that style a lot and my ears are not hanging off.:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 421 ✭✭Rossibaby

too big i reckon...that girl in the pic would make anything look good but most women would find those earrings heavy and they dont look good...the design is nice on them but just too large imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Definetly Not, Dont like them at all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Way too big beergoggles. Would be pretty if they were smaller.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

Not great at all... rotten actually

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 400 ✭✭squishywishy

They look lovely but then you see how big they actually are and realise they're massive and as a result horrible.

If they come in a smaller size i'd say go for it!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭Lady

They are lovely, each to there own tho tbh.
    If she wears this kind of style then go for it they look really nice. Though if she wears studs etc then stay clear of big earrings imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭flynnc8

They are lovely I wear stuff like that all the time and you'd be suprised how light they are as they are quiet thin.. however you can get plenty of similar versions in high street stores for little or nothing...

maybe a nice fancy pair of studs with diamantes would go down better. You can get sterling silver ones in all jewellers for very reasonable prices.. not too cheap not too expensive..

There much more durable and can be worn to any event or just day to day.. Definitly stick with silver though.. Gold is so 90's lol...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭lilly07

Thomas Sabo do gorgeous studs with all colour dimontes

They are a lil pricey for studs but really nice

Advertisement