Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Serenity Collector's Edition DVD

Options
  • 10-02-2008 11:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Howdy folks,

I'm just wondering has anyone seen the special 2-Disc-DVD edition of Serenity that's on the official website here for sale anywhere in Ireland?

And I see it's out on HD-DVD too. Has anyone heard of it coming out on Blu-Ray? Apparently it's got extended scenes so even though I have Serenity already I'd defo buy this!

Cheers!
    Scráib

P.S: If only that series could have survived, it's years old now and still beats the likes of Stargate Atlantis etc. easily!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

It looks like the collector's edition is only available in a Region 1 disc but I could be wrong. You can pick it up on Amazon.co.uk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭Almarsáre

yep that one is just region 1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

and it wont be out in BluRay. HD DVD All the way, i picked that up along with the special 2 disc and the german one. Worth getting the 2 disc collecters edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Scráib

Dag nabbit! So it's not released in Europe and it's not on Blu-Ray!? I went and bought a PS3 there a while back. What can I do with it now!? I mean there's no Serenity PS3 ga.... oooh that'd be class! (As a FPS mind) :D

Ah well. I'm actually tempted to get a multi-region DVD player now and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,474 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I just saw serenity on the Virgin Megastore shelf.... (?)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 fitz1979

Will be out on blue ray in the future, as HD-DVD is dead.

Advertisement