Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you...

Options
  • 11-02-2008 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Mods, if you want to move this to the Limerick board work away, I just thought I'd have a better chance of finding the person here.

I was driving to Limerick tonight, only my 2nd time undertaking the trip so I was nervous enough. Just at Pallasgreen a car was overtaking and I assume he shouldn't have been because I had to swerve very quickly and suddenly into a ditch. I have no real memory of what happened, which always happen when I got a shock. Anyway, out of all the cars behind me only one person stopped. He came back to my car and checked it out for me and offered to drive me on into Limerick. I figured that if I didn't get back into the car then I never would so he drove it out of the ditch for me and over to a car park opposite to give me a chance to recover. It might not sound like much but it meant the World to me. Him stopping really calmed me down and I can't thank him enough. I can't even remember if I thanked him at the roadside. I also didn't get his name.

I'm hoping he might use boards so I can contact him to thank him from the bottom of my heart, and my parents heart's too. So if you are the person who stopped I can't thank you enough. I just want to let you know.

Advertisement