Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Tickets!!

Options
  • 11-02-2008 12:37am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi lads, I'm looking for 2 tickets to the Spurs Vs Newcastle game on March 30th. Any help would be greatly appreciated as they're a present for my uncles 50th birthday. The tickets really need to be seated beside one another. If anybody has any to spare let me know how much. I found some for sale on a few sites but they seem to be charging a fortune.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

As I said in my PM, tickets do not go onsale to members until 9.30am on 18th February.

If anyone has a spare membership they can lend this bloke I'll provide him with another so he can buy two.

Don't post numbers up here, just say if you can help then let me take care of the rest.

OK, have offer of 2nd membership to use, so will PM you.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Macker

Hi Fans ,sorry for hijacking this but I really could use 2 tickets for this game as well , a friend wants to bring her hubby for a 40th birthday present , can't ask him to get the tickets as its a suprise , any help appricated

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

I'm fairly sure at the moment i can't make it to that match so I have two memberships you can use if you still need them. I'll PM you when I know later on today.

• Registered Users Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Macker

RingoSpur wrote: »
    I'm fairly sure at the moment i can't make it to that match so I have two memberships you can use if you still need them. I'll PM you when I know later on today.

Thanks a lot ,that would be great

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Collettemcg

Hi folks

Still trying to get tix. Touts still looking extortionate prices, but will be going over with hubby for my 40th with or without tix as flights etc already booked. If anyone hears of anyone else with 2 spares pleeeeeeeease let us know - or any other way of getting them. Ronan we have booked into the travelodge in covent garden so will prob meet up on sat afternoon for a bevvy or two.

C ya

Collette:D

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭bush doctor

Don't mean to turn this into a tickets thread but does anyone have an idea where I might get some tickets for the Portsmouth game on the 22nd March (apart from extortionate touts!). Was going to bring the bro over for his birthday. There seem to be a limited amount available on the main website but anytime I select 2 tickets (or even 1) it says they're not available.

Thanks in advance.

Call the ticket office and see if they have any available. The number is on the club site.

I'll keep an eye out on some of the other Spurs sites, theres bound to be a couple floating around. In the meantime, PM me your mobile number and I'll text you as soon as I know of any, otherwise check back here regularly.

I can't ask people to hold on to tickets so you'll need to be on the ball.

Oh, won't be more than face value.

Hey lads

Got sorted through the ticket line, happy days! First trip to the lane, can't wait!

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Hey lads

Got sorted through the ticket line, happy days! First trip to the lane, can't wait!

Cheers

Congrats, and you get the bonus of abusing Campbell too.
    Lovely Stuff.

• Advertisement

Congrats, and you get the bonus of abusing Campbell too.
    Lovely Stuff.

Hehe, Defoe's return too! Should be interesting...

Advertisement