Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Nights

• 11-02-2008 1:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Em seeing that the LA is closed what will be the new place to go on a Monday?

I was in the SU there last Monday and it was packed but I hate the SU.

Does O'Neills open on a Monday?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭catyb20

Has the LA closed AGAIN!?!?!?! That place is a joke!!! They make more money on a monday night than then do on a fri, sat and sun put together!

The S.U is fairly horrible alright, but unfortunately there really is no where else busy on a monday night that i can think of... All the bars are open, but i don't think any of them have an extension...

Id say the LA will be open again for RAG week, they made a killing there last year!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Town I reckon. Head to redz or somewhere crappy as they have cheap drink. €2 per drink or something I think.

yeah redz is good, but there are no night links and last bus is 11.30 so unless you're willing to fork out for a taxi or have somewhere to stay then its not really worth it.

My apologies, but that only came into effect in the last month and it is not a full nite link service! But it would suffice for a monday night in redz seeing as redz is across the road from the nite link, wouldnt stray much further than that though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dude7

Town I reckon. Head to redz or somewhere crappy as they have cheap drink. €2 per drink or something I think.

redz? what is redz? where is it?

cheers,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Oh yeah, Redz. Gotta love going all the way into town to get drunk with a load of knacks.

dude7 wrote: »
    redz? what is redz? where is it?

cheers,

redz is a nightclub just across from o'connell bridge (southside). if you face q bar, its to the right. its between d'olier street and westmoreland street, you really can't miss it.

i like the place, loadza old cheesy pop music, but thats my kinda thing.

Really low ceilin tho on the dancefloor so watch out if you're tall!

Advertisement