Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming Controllers 2008 ... which one floats your boat

Options
  • 11-02-2008 2:12am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 707 ✭✭✭

Unusual that NAMM hasnt been mentioned in these here parts yet .. or the upcoming controllers .. finally more than "just" midi controllers!

Even hercules are bringing out a sub 300 euro full metal bodied AISO / Core audio Soundcard controller .. its a better quality DJ console basically with proper midi, a small Vci-100 or vci-300 ?(yes its coming with soundcard combined). ... in fairness they did pioneer the idea so credit where its due... i didn't include a vid.. but its on their site (Creatively called the RMX)..

The next gen controllers look to be aimed at Serato "Itch" .. Which seems to function more on DJ'ing .. less on the onscreen toys as the toy features are mapped to pre configured buttons :D .. melikes that idea ..

No More.. "Stop checking your mail"

Anyhoo .. enjoy the future of dj'ing

or ..

Oh and so far the Numark has it in the bag for me unless the Otus comes in sub 500 euro (which I doubt).

Advertisement