Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your ideal pet

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

the rat is already taken :(

BUT, was at a preschool today, and they had a pet mouse in teh classroom. naturally, i stopped to play with him. teacher asks if i like him. i say yeah, i love lil guys like this. she says they're trying to get rid of him. today was the last day, he was getting released into the wild (an albino mouse! honestly! won't last a week!), so... long story short... i has me a new mousey! im a mousey mammy!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Sorry to hear you didn't get your rat, but hopefully you can doat on your new mouse enough to keep you happy. Hmm... aren't mice smaller than rats => easier meals for cats though, please protect the poor mouse!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

course i will, and the cats (cupboard cat and deatach ... i may have had a drunken conversation with the owners about names...) will only be here for a couple of months while their owners are trying to get a new place.

yeah, captain cabinets doesnt seem entirely able to bite. i've seen max bite, he'd a sad life before my mates took him in, and now, when in his cage, anything or anyone who passes that line into his cage, is fair meat. they have a gardeners glove beside the cage for getting him out... once he's out, he's an absolute gem, but he can definitely defend himself while in there.

Advertisement